Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (20 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Re: Don't Blame Ranieri, He Will Make Us Great - Gigli

Well, when I think "Gigli", I don't think great. In fact, I think of a much-ridiculed movie with Ben Affleck and J-Lo that the world has repressed all memories of.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
what an idiot. He's just saying this to make some fans happy because he's blasting :inter. Big deal! Blast them when you're on top, not 11th dummy!

Can't wait till his contract ends and Bettega replaces him hopefully. :xfinger: I'm afraid the morons we have as owners extend his contract though.
this is one of the oldest tactic in history, unpopular kings start wars once the feel that they are looseing power on their people. Gigli feels the heat and knows that we are in crisis becuase of our stupid transfers, squad filled with useless players and a limited coach. so how could he regain the support of the fans, by his short term solution start an attack on Inter of course. we are full of instead of blasting over and over start by fixing our team and then blast the other. if live in a house of glass don't through others with stones.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
what an idiot. He's just saying this to make some fans happy because he's blasting :inter. Big deal! Blast them when you're on top, not 11th dummy!

Can't wait till his contract ends and Bettega replaces him hopefully. :xfinger: I'm afraid the morons we have as owners extend his contract though.
When does his contract end?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Cobolli Gigli slams 'reckless' Inter
Friday 10 October, 2008
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has criticised Inter for their lavish spending in the transfer market. “Unlike them, we have a project.”

The Bianconeri are struggling after a modest summer of spending, while Italian champions Inter are thriving following their big-money additions.

But Cobolli Gigli insists that he is building for the future and feels the Nerazzurri have a reckless approach to the transfer market.

“I sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic because he asked for wages of £4.5m per season to play in Serie B and this year he would've commanded £10m,” the Juve chief told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We are not Inter because they have a wealthy patron, whereas we have a sound project.

“Should Massimo Moratti get fed up one day, it's the end of the road for them, but we will keep marching on.”

channel4
Why is this guy and the rest of our board and coach obsessed about inter, thats all they talk about, who gives a shit about inter, why don't they focus on their on stuff and we might not be in this situation.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
but you always say shit and negative things, so who would believe you...
I'm usually right, whether you care to listen or not

start praying.....

it cant come soon enough !!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Unfortunately for us, he us not only a noob and a coward
he is also a slow learner and a complete idiot.
He will never admit his mistakes, i am afraid he is not able to comprehend them...

There is only one hope left now, those incompetent "managers" need to be replaced asap!!

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Why is this guy and the rest of our board and coach obsessed about inter, thats all they talk about, who gives a shit about inter, why don't they focus on their on stuff and we might not be in this situation.
cauze they thought they could become one of us by expressing their hatre toward inter, and I call these statements "damage control"

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Juve chief is ready to spend

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has promised signings in the New Year and insists he never lost faith in Claudio Ranieri.

The Old Lady's Scudetto hopes have faded somewhat after a poor run in Serie A but a win over Real Madrid in the Champions League has lifted the mood in Turin.

However, Cobolli Gigli admits that new recruits are needed and is ready to open his chequebook in January.

“I have already stated that we have the finances to bring in some new faces next January,” the Bianconeri chief told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We did the same last winter when we signed Mohamed Sissoko, but we want to see what happens over the next few weeks.

“Several important players are recovering from injuries. Cristiano Zanetti is a pillar in the midfield and Jonathan Zebina is a great centre-back who can always make a difference.”

During Juve's losing run, there were rumours that Ranieri was on the brink of the axe with ex-Inter boss Roberto Mancini rumoured to be in the frame.

“Claudio's position at the club was never in question,” Cobolli Gigli insisted.

“We are very grateful to him for the work he is doing and the work he will do in the future.

“We all chose Ranieri to be our Coach and he will be staying put. I had a big laugh when I saw Mancini linked with the job - they just mentioned his name in the papers to wind up our fans.”

Channel4.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Juve chief is ready to spend

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has promised signings in the New Year and insists he never lost faith in Claudio Ranieri.

The Old Lady's Scudetto hopes have faded somewhat after a poor run in Serie A but a win over Real Madrid in the Champions League has lifted the mood in Turin.

However, Cobolli Gigli admits that new recruits are needed and is ready to open his chequebook in January.

“I have already stated that we have the finances to bring in some new faces next January,” the Bianconeri chief told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We did the same last winter when we signed Mohamed Sissoko, but we want to see what happens over the next few weeks.

“Several important players are recovering from injuries. Cristiano Zanetti is a pillar in the midfield and Jonathan Zebina is a great centre-back who can always make a difference.”

During Juve's losing run, there were rumours that Ranieri was on the brink of the axe with ex-Inter boss Roberto Mancini rumoured to be in the frame.

“Claudio's position at the club was never in question,” Cobolli Gigli insisted.

“We are very grateful to him for the work he is doing and the work he will do in the future.

“We all chose Ranieri to be our Coach and he will be staying put. I had a big laugh when I saw Mancini linked with the job - they just mentioned his name in the papers to wind up our fans.”

Channel4.com
I hope they misquoted him on that. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)