Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (10 Viewers)

Aug 22, 2008
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has confirmed that disgruntled player Tiago Mendes locked him in the loo!

In quite the strangest story to emerge from Serie A in many a year, the tension between the club and Tiago seems to have gone overboard.

“The story of me being locked in the toilet by Tiago is true,” confessed Cobolli Gigli live on Sky Italia television.

“It's a shame it got out, as this was something I told a friend in confidence. In any case, Alessandro Del Piero responded to the noise of me punching the door and offered to break it down.

“I told him it was better if someone else did it, as he needed to keep his shoulders in good shape for the Fiorentina game.”

Tiago has repeatedly refused transfers to Everton and Monaco because he wants to play in the Champions League, but Juve cannot sign a new player until they have disposed of the Portuguese flop.

“Claudio Ranieri considers Tiago to be part of our squad, but anything could happen tomorrow in Italian football,” continued the patron.

“Hopefully by midnight Tiago will have found another club.”

The story had emerged over the last couple of days, but the report only stated that Del Piero had rescued Cobolli Gigli when he was accidentally locked in the bathroom at the club's training ground.

Rumours later suggested the 'accident' was in fact a spiteful gesture from Tiago, who was furious at Juventus pushing him to sign for Everton or Monaco.

It is reported Cobolli Gigli was locked in for an hour before Del Piero happened to walk past and heard the pleas for help.

channel4.com :rofl2:
What the fuck? Tomorrow we will probably hear how Andrade raped Secco, during a medical visitation. These imbeciles are turning the club in to a circus, fucking morons.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Are you related to Maher?

What the fuck? Tomorrow we will probably hear how Andrade raped Secco, during a medical visitation. These imbeciles are turning the club in to a circus, fucking morons.
Tomorrow we will have more details on how Andrade raped Secco during a medical visitation.

Juventus with this amateurs is a real circus... sad but true.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
It sucks that Tiago has done that to Gigli, I don't think he didn't do this unintentionally.

It sucks twice when Gigli said that to the media, for what? Is he trying to be a clown?

Aug 22, 2008
It sucks that Tiago has done that to Gigli, I don't think he didn't do this unintentionally.

It sucks twice when Gigli said that to the media, for what? Is he trying to be a clown?
Even if someone did lock you in the bath, why would you tell the media? it's not exactly something to be proud of, or boast about. Would any player have done that to Moggi? i think not. This proves these people are not fit to run our club.:tup:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Giovanni Cobolli Gigli "Considered" Zenith " as a favorite, but it has twice lost "

The president of "Juventus" Giovanni Cobolli Gigli one day prior to a match of League of champions against BATE has promised to give Sports.ru exclusive interview. And the word has constrained. The head " Old signors " has shared opinion on chances of commands of group H on continuation of struggle, has opened secrets of preparation for a match with a unknown Belarus command and has denied hearings that Juve ever were interested Rodoslav Kovac (Spartak Moscow)

- Mister the president, on a course of a match you willingly discussed an event on a floor. What will tell about result of game?

- In the first time it was necessary to us hardly, but the fate was on our party, in fact in football without it in any way, and we managed to make even the account. In the second time the trainer has made some replacements by a field, game became equal. My congratulations Bate I wish a command that it spent the remained house meetings in League of champions at the same level.

- And you knew something about Bate up to a meeting with it in League of champions?

- Yes. Our observers have well worked. We looked records with matches Bate and knew, that the command plays densely and harmoniously. But I did not expect, that in structure of contenders there are separate football players who so well play to attack. They superb have shown themselves during a match with us.

- As though you have estimated tournament position in group H after 2-nd round?

- After a today's match all became much more complex. I consider, that a spot which we take away home, we have not simply received, and have won. I think, "Juventus" has all chances to pass further, taken the second or first place in group. At Bate while too it can something turn out.

- The basic purpose "Juve" in this season - Scudetto or League of champions?

- If I had to choose, would prefer League of champions. But it is clear, that in it to year we should borrow one of first three places in the championship to take part in following draw of League. It seems to me, that this structure can well play on the European arena. Yes, today the first time was uneasy, but we managed to recoup.

- In your group plays Russian "Zenith" which recently shows game of a high level. What do you think of this command and what player in its structure consider as the strongest?

- To me like Portuguese Danni and 10number - Arsahvin. It seems to me, it and in the championship of the Europe has acted very well. In my opinion, it possesses magnificent technics. "Zenith" plays very well. Today it has lost "Real", therefore in other matches will be charged on struggle. I considered this club as one of favorites of group, but after two defeats for "Zenith" all becomes problematic enough.

- And how to you the Russian championship?

Today solvent Russians t looks in this direction, are ready to invest in football. The native championship gets the increasing popularity in Russia. Money is, worthy players too. It seems to me, that is very fast in League of champions, and not only, will be more than the Russian commands.

Among applicants on Scudetto as it is usual, "Milan", "Juventus", "Roma", Inter. What else commands can surprise all?

"Lazio". It now plays very powerfully. "Napoli" has grown technically. And at it very good support of fans that is important in house matches. For scudetto "Fiorentina", "Juventus", and also "Lazio" and "Napoli" which are capable to give a surprise will be overcome "Roma", "Milan", "Inter".

Many Italian fans criticize a management of club for bad transfer campaign. players got in the summer, it is possible to name only bad players which do not approach for a command of a level of "Juventus".

Amauri- the magnificent football player. In comparison with the last year we have definitely become stronger. And fans judge by results of. As in last two matches of the championship of Italy we have drawn, the wave of criticism to address of "Juventus" has risen. Earlier everyone were happy.

Continuing conversation about Amauri.. It was easy to catch it? In fact spoke, what it was wanted very much by "Milan", and "Palermo" not at once has agreed to release one of the key players?

- Negotiations with the president "Palermo" Zamparini were conducted extremely correctly. Time Was required. The player have estimated almost in 24 million euro. Dearly enough, but I consider, that these expenses are expedient. It already justifies the money spent for its purchase. In the championship has hammered in three major goals.

- And you did not have any doubts? In fact Amauri spoke that would like to pass to "Milan" as there plays Kaka.

- Sometimes journalists exaggerate a little. Amauri it is good with us. It has found common language with Del PIero . I think, it feels perfectly in the ranks of "bianconeri".

- I know, that you looked derby and a fan of "Milan". And how you regarded chances "rossoneri" before game?

- "Milan" had all chances of a victory even if theoretically "Inter" considered as a favorite. "Milan" - a strong command of the international level. Its players during the necessary moment are able to concentrate and possess self-respect that is very important in football. Besides "Milan" has deserved this victory. Yes, I was a fan of "Milan" and consequently, that it could stop a safe series "Inter". The difference of glasses in the table was reduced. We now lag behind only on one item from nerazzurri

- What think about Dinho which starts "to light" in a series And?

- The great football player of the highest class. In the past to year it had problems in "Barcelona". I think, the reason - in troubles of personal character, and not just in deterioration of the form. "Milan" is able to restore players. In дерби Роналдиньо has perfectly proved, has scored a goal. I think, in "Milan" it on a correct way.

- Who became the most successful purchase of the Italian championship in the past inter-season period?

- From the players already played Italy, I again shall name Амаури. And from purchases from abroad I would note the football player "Lazio" Zarate

" Man Utd " - very perspective command and one of the strongest in the world "

- And in the Europe?

- Would allocate English commands as a whole. I do not think, that any sensational transfers this summer took place. If to speak about English clubs, I consider, that " Man Utd " - very perspective command and one of the strongest in the world.

- "MU" again will win League of champions?

- Probably. We shall try to make so that it has not occured. Though for the present early to speak about such things.

- Now the Italian football in crisis. There are no large capital investments. Unlike England, to Italy ever less than people goes on stadiums … Especially on matches of -middle commands

- Undoubtedly, the English championship richer. Even because there other account of profits and losses. In Italy the pure salary of the football player can exceed nominal twice. In England this difference is much less. Our governmental bodies give plus to us of less privileges, than in England. Besides we have a problem with the rights to translations of matches. On foggy Albion quotations much above. I insist that it is necessary for something to change. "Juventus" plans construction of stadium for 42 thousand the person, the first which will be in the property of club. There there will be many various commercial objects. We shall try to make so that it became the house for fans and players. I think, that many commands can follow to our example ".

- When you have come to "Juventus", you managed consequences of scandal Calciopoli

- It was necessary to us very-very hard. This inheritance has got to me, the general director, and also new administrative advice. I think, we were most of all helped by our champions: Alex,Gigi, Pavel, David, Camo which have decided to remain in club when we have appeared in a series of Century They have helped "Juventus" to return to the maximum battalion. In it a greater merit of players.

- You have started talking time about these football players, allow to ask such question: Nedved and Del Piero will soon finish career. They will remain in "Juventus"?

- I think, that Nedved in following year can finish career. Though today on a floor it was one of the best in structure of "Juve". It seems to me, it it is necessary to live in Turin. It is assured, that to it there will be a place of work in youth sector. And here Del Piero о will play yet one season. To solve, certainly, to it. It - a star of our club. If Alesandro will want to remain in a management, we shall seriously think of finding to it a place. But I should emphasize, that alongside with our veterans today was superb shown by three young players: De Celie and Giovinco which send on a floor in the first time, and Marchisio which has appeared after a break. It is very important. We enter into a command of young Italian football players. Probably, they can sometime replace great players who will leave. To me, for example, apparently, that in future Giovinco
can become successor Del Pero.

- But now many speak that Giovinco underestimate and that after fine performance on Olympiad to it there is no place in structure of "Juventus" …

- Today it has given assist passes Iaquinta. When it has returned from Olympiad, it had some problems. Before letting out it on a floor, our trainer should weigh all. Giovinco - very good football player, but small and not so presented physically. Tinkerman is afraid, that in some matches it cannot sustain opposition with more powerful players. I am assured, that at Sebba the big future. For this purpose the modesty as it is not enough one class of game is necessary, the aspiration is necessary. And results will come.

To what line the management of "Juventus" in attitudes with players adheres? Official or friendly?

- Between a management and football players the open friendly attitudes. Many players suit to me in children. Thus we with them are friends. Certainly, provided that they show positive results. Otherwise I, as the daddy, should criticize them. But it is always constructive.

- And for whom in a youth you hurted?

- I have started to be a fan of "Juventus" since the childhood. Not clearly why, as in my family "juventini" was not. I remember great champions of the past whom many young men for a long time have forgotten. For example, Boniperti. To it now 80 years. It the honourable president of club also plays it not last role. I remember all great players.

- And there is any command outside Italy which imposes you?

- I always admired with the Spanish clubs. When I was small, "Real" was the greatest command though and now it is strong. It very much liked me.
:smoke:
----

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)