David01

Aug 20, 2006
lRanieri looks to be our coach next season, he usualy plays 4-4-2
we have already secured Melberg who can play both on the right or in the center
De ceglie can hopefully come back to give Mollinaro a run for his money
in midfield we get Marchisio in the center next to Momo, Giovinco on the flank
In attack Trez- Del Piero with Iaquinta as their sub
Now why would it be wrong to sign Amauri, then we have 4 really good strikers
I'm not counting Palla cuz he is nowhere near their league and besides Rani often used him on the flanks anyway
I hear we are linked to Flamini which would strengthen our midfield but we need to look for a right midfield as a sub for Camo
I'm not saying I agree with all this but I'm just trying to figure out what their strategy is.
I doubt we wiil sign another defender if we can get De Ceglie back
midfield seems all right apart from the lack of creativity , they might be putting too much burden on Giovinco young shoulders to solve this
in attack we are well equipped if we sign Amauri, Del Piero- Trez- Iaquinta- Amauri sounds good to me and we will need all four,
let's assume we go into CL and can qualify for the second round, they will be playing more then 50 games next season, still don't think we need another striker
Palla is a decent player with the potential to be great but at the moment Amauri is way better
so I believe we will sign Amauri if we can and get Giovinco, Marchisio and De Ceglie back, I doubt we will sign another defender and maybe we will look for someone on the flanks
will it be enough? that is another matter but I think this is their plan

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gigli: Tiago Is Outstanding

Juventus chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has praised midfielder Tiago, despite his relative lack of playing time this season...

The Portuguese international signed for La Vecchia Signora in the summer from Lyon for €13m but has only had very limited first-team chances at the Italian club.

With Atletico Madrid allegedly interested in capturing the 26-year-old, Tiago is thought to be keen on switching teams in the summer to get more regular first-team action.

Nonetheless, Juventus' president spoke of his admiration for the former Chelsea player, saying: "I consider Tiago to be an outstanding player, even if he has not demonstrated everything we were expecting."

Tiago featured in Juventus' last two games, and his performances suggest that he may be close to cementing a place in the Juventus starting XI, negating the need for a move elsewhere.

goal.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Gigli said again today that Giovinco, Marchiso and De Ceglie will return in the summer.

He also says the Amauri deal is not yet done.

He thinks Inter has already won the Scudetto and hopes Roma will have a decline.

He thanks the Champions for remaining with Juve and thinks the referees next season will be more mature though he still believes in them getting technological help because the game is to fast.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=78666

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Giovinco, Marchisio and De Ceglie better return, Goddamnit. What the hell else would we do?

It's sad that we have to worry about whether or not our own damn YOUTH TALENTS will return to the club or not.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Someone read todays Tuttosport?

What`s with his?

Cobolli Gigli’s idea for their 30th Scudetto

Yeah another source says that if they win another scudetto now one can tell them not to put the next star on their shirt. There is no law in italian football that can tell them not to do it.

I hope they do when they win the next scudetto because those 2 were won on the pitch.

Regards

Simon

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
when we win our next scuddetto i would lvoe us to do this!

it would be like a big F U to every 1. god please do this we deserve they are our scudetti!

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Someone read todays Tuttosport?

What`s with his?

Cobolli Gigli’s idea for their 30th Scudetto
Juve To Snub Calciopoli & Sew On Third Star?

According to reports in Italy, Juventus could be set to snub the legality of Calciopoli by sewing a third star on their shirts when they win their next Scudetto.

The Bianconeri have won 29 Scudetti on the field during their history, but they had two championships revoked following their alleged role in the Calciopoli scandal in 2006.

At present the Italian league only recognises Juve to have won 27 Scudetti, however managing director Jean-Claude Blanc earlier this week offered scant regard to this.

"The number of Scudetti won by Juve is 29,” Blanc told La7.

“And soon we will have a third star on our shirts."

It has since been revealed that there is nothing in the Calcio rulebook that prevents Juve from legally sewing a third star on their shirts when they next win the Scudetto.

Each star is used to represent 10 Scudetti, and one more championship would take the Bianconeri on to 30 without taking into account the two that have been stripped.

"A team may put however many stars on their jersey, there is no regulation defining the issue and the League does not impose this argument," explained Fabio Santoro, Deputy Secretary of the Lega Calcio.

"We say that it is an ethical issue. If Juventus wanted to put the third star when they win their next championship it would be their choice, and certainly would not be a violation of the rules.

“The only thing that should be remembered, however, is that with regard to the roll of honours officially recognised by the Lega Calcio the Bianconeri have won 27 and not 29.”

Juventus fans have always maintained that Calciopoli was just a conspiracy, and the club may use this opportunity to show how they do not recognise the legality of the penalties imposed following the scandal.

Gianni Wilson http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=673377

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah another source says that if they win another scudetto now one can tell them not to put the next star on their shirt. There is no law in italian football that can tell them not to do it.

I hope they do when they win the next scudetto because those 2 were won on the pitch.

Regards

Simon
Thanks. :pint:

well we already have 29 so he probably means that next year we will be going for 30

:D
I know that but I was curios about the idea. :D

Edit: Thanks Gazzo

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
im just waiting for the day when the real truth about this Calciopoli conspiracy comes out, and those who are behind it get severely punished.
Then we get our 2 titles back and we can be truly proud to have 3 stars on our chests!
FORZA JUVE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)