Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (6 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
I would beg to differ.

Weeks before (and even now as you can see) the hype will be enormous. Fans and the media will start writing about the clash and everyone will be talking about it. That in itself will get the new-comers charged for the match.

Besides, sometimes it only takes a few to set the tempo and the attitude in a game. Regardless of how the new comers treat the match, they will be influenced by our veterans. Buffon, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, and our very own captain, Del Piero will set the mood and the attitude on the pitch. Not to mention the fans; I can only imagine how the atmosphere will be. So to say that the game will be insignificant to them is ridiculous.

Moving on. You seem to claim that Inter is a world class team with world class players, but tell me since when does that mean that they are a better team? When I say this I'm putting aside all my hatred for Inter, honestly. I'm looking at it objectively. To say that just because they have a team full of stars and "experience" doesn't mean squat. By your logic Real Madrid and Chelsea are unbeatable because they are packed with stars. If you've been anywhere close to the footballing world in the past 10-15 years you would know that that's not true at all, in fact it's as far away from the truth as it gets. Just for kicks, let's say that you are right...tell me is this world class team of Inter something new? Have they not always had big names? Then why haven't they won a single Scudetto in the past 17 (excluding '06-'07 i.e.) years ?

ps: This is not a personal attack against you, so don't take it the wrong way. I'm just making an argument.

and why wouldnt inter be pumped up? here is a team that is desperately trying to prove that last years torphy wasnt a fluke, filled with ex-juventinos, and a boss like morati who i am sure is going to make everything possible to make inter's players understand how important beating juve would be

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
your posts are there for all to see, and majority of them consist of racism or killing or raping in the ass, etc. you have mental problems. you are part of a minority on this forum who never has anything good to say and picks fights with others.
Again, the people that know me would beg to differ, but I can't fault you for that. You're new here afterall. One day you'll see the real light as even my greatest enemies already have, but that doesn't really matter. Hate me, like me, I'll still post.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would beg to differ.

Weeks before (and even now as you can see) the hype will be enormous. Fans and the media will start writing about the clash and everyone will be talking about it. That in itself will get the new-comers charged for the match.

Besides, sometimes it only takes a few to set the tempo and the attitude in a game. Regardless of how the new comers treat the match, they will be influenced by our veterans. Buffon, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, and our very own captain, Del Piero will set the mood and the attitude on the pitch. Not to mention the fans; I can only imagine how the atmosphere will be. So to say that the game will be insignificant to them is ridiculous.

Moving on. You seem to claim that Inter is a world class team with world class players, but tell me since when does that mean that they are a better team? When I say this I'm putting aside all my hatred for Inter, honestly. I'm looking at it objectively. To say that just because they have a team full of stars and "experience" doesn't mean squat. By your logic Real Madrid and Chelsea are unbeatable because they are packed with stars. If you've been anywhere close to the footballing world in the past 10-15 years you would know that that's not true at all, in fact it's as far away from the truth as it gets. Just for kicks, let's say that you are right...tell me is this world class team of Inter something new? Have they not always had big names? Then why haven't they won a single Scudetto in the past 17 (excluding '06-'07 i.e.) years ?

ps: This is not a personal attack against you, so don't take it the wrong way. I'm just making an argument.

Inter has always been a shitty team as a whole, but we are a brand new side and that must be taken into account regarding the upcoming season. Those Moratti imbeciles have world class talent that will pull through if their chemistry doesn't, so we have to mesh together quickly to be able to beat them.

Inter are full-fledged losers and always will be, but that doesn't mean they're an easy team to beat.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
“It hasn’t happened this year and it won’t do,” added Cobolli Gigli. “We won’t do any business on the market with Inter until we win another Scudetto…”

does that mean no Burdisso? If so, good......

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Unfortunately I've lost the small amount of respect for you I had after this ridiculous post. Some people here are just biased imbeciles I'm afraid.
so to you Some people are biased imbeciles and I guess that makes you You a completely unbiased saint?
You re right though! I am biased. I love my team. And I don't like it weak minded people. Some people here are just too pessimistic and I hate it. If you already concede defeat before you start anything then you will achieve nothing. That's a rule of life and is what drives us forward, just like havings goals and setting ambitions.

You should've bought the small repsect a map so it wouldn't get lost...although the new trend is a GPS device these days! No worries though I won't lose sleep at night over a loss of respect from someone I don't know.

What the FUCK did Cronios do wrong? All he did was state his opinion, most of which I concur with and most of which is correct. Our board has done fuckall as of yet. He's been a member here far longer than the new imbeciles on this forum who probably have only supported Juve for a couple years, so get the fuck off his back. Especially that francesco idiot.
All he did was state his opinion? Hmm well let's see so did I ,so what is the problem then? or is it only ok when you agree with someone only hhmmm?

By the way I would have thought you would have known better here Andy. He wasn't stating his opinion.... He was twisting the facts and mixing it with his opinion to prove his point, so he's biased too, Andy. And you agreed with him. That's 2 more biased imbeciles, perhaps you want to join the club Andy? I can't be here all by myself.

oh and nice of you to say him being a longer member means he is a better Juve fan. And saying that we have only been supporting a club for only a few years. Guess that shows who is the biased person here doesn't it?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
so to you Some people are biased imbeciles and I guess that makes you You a completely unbiased saint?
You re right though! I am biased. I love my team. And I don't like it weak minded people. Some people here are just too pessimistic and I hate it. If you already concede defeat before you start anything then you will achieve nothing. That's a rule of life and is what drives us forward, just like havings goals and setting ambitions.

You should've bought the small repsect a map so it wouldn't get lost...although the new trend is a GPS device these days! No worries though I won't lose sleep at night over a loss of respect from someone I don't know.
GPS? Get the fuck out of here. Cronios was just speaking the truth while you are just being a biased supporter who believes that anybody who says we won't have a team to compete with Inter is an idiot. It's not about pessimism, it's about realism, and anybody with a little footie knowledge will tell you it will take at least one season to build a squad. That's just one of those Golden Rules of football.

It's not like we're giving too much credit to Inter... they will always be cocksuckers no matter what we say. But again, that doesn't mean they don't have more talent than them.

All he did was state his opinion? Hmm well let's see so did I ,so what is the problem then? or is it only ok when you agree with someone only hhmmm?
You told him to go support Inter. What a fucking goddamn comment to say you should support them while he's giving fair criticism to our side. But I can't expect you to understand that.

By the way I would have thought you would have known better here Andy. He wasn't stating his opinion.... He was twisting the facts and mixing it with his opinion to prove his point, so he's biased too, Andy. And you agreed with him. That's 2 more biased imbeciles, perhaps you want to join the club Andy? I can't be here all by myself
I read his posts... nothing he said is worthy of you suggesting he should be an Inter supporter. That's where you went wrong, whoever you are. Some people around here are just really biased, like Juventus could do no wrong. Well let me tell you something, tell that to the old Irriducibili when the Traid fucked them over, if you have any idea what I'm talking about.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
1- I never said that anybody who thinks we won't have a team to compete with Inter is an idiot. Don't ever put fucking words in my mouth or try to pass them as facts.It's a bad idea, friend.

2- one season to build a squad? I mostly agree, however is that really going to top us from beating Inter? It could or it could not. YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT AN NEITHER DOES MIGHT CRONIOS WHO THNKS INTER WILL RAPE US AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

how is it realism saying we won't compete with Inter? WHat the hell is does it mean to compete with Inter anyways? Inter could be competing for the fourth CL spot next year while we might be trying for first place. Are we still competing by then? and if it's the 2 matches only then any person with a little footie knowledge could tell you that winning single matches isn't about entirely about having a stronger squad. That's one of those golden rules of football.

3- the comment about him goign to support Inter is just made by me because I"ve been frustrated by him saying how we stand no chacne agaisint inter and that they will beats us again and again. Doesn't sound like a Juve fan with belief in his team. and fan with no belief in his team might as well be not a fan at all. IS he only going to come and say " Hey I will say good things about Juve only because we now have world class players, spend alot of money on superstars and are beating Inter"? that smells like a glory hunter to me. But I can't expect you to understand that.

4- Juventus have, are and will continue to do wrong things or make mistakes. They are run by humans after all. Look I'm not saying we never made mistakes or or sating Don't say negative things about Juve because that doesn't make you a fan. But what makes us Juve fans is that we support the club through good and bad and actually here is the important part (*drums roll*): have some faith!

If you don't show faith or support then you are not really a true fan imo, just a critic or basher who comes in when we have won and goes Forza player A when 8 months earlier he was bashing player A when he hasn't seen him play for us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
See. You did it again. You state a few good points then completely mix it with crap points. So in that post of yours the ratio of crap to the ratio of truth was this:

90% Crap ==========10% Truth.
You are not in a position to judge that!

It's nice of you to mention them being confident because they are champions. It's nice of you to forget that Inter won the league competing with teams that were docked points. LMFAO Yeah That like saying you should high on confidence because you got to beat a blindfolded, handcuffed boxer . High on Confidence? For what? Everyone knew the title was theirs before they played a single game. FFS it's not like at the last game of the season they went " Man the title race was neck to neck" lol it wasn't even close. And it's nice fo you to wirte off our new players before you have seen them play for us. That just proves how much knowledge you have.
That doesnt change the fact that they are confident, they believe in their win,they couldnt have done any better than that, they dont care about your opinion or mine, Inter players were losers because they were always losing in the end, this time they won the championship and they won Milan.
They have never been that confident!
It doesnt matter the way we see it, for them it only matters the way they see it!

what makes me think we are in a better position mentally? Well let's see maybe it's the simple fact that we have been humiliated? That something that was ours was stolen? Or do you expect our players to just sit and not fight back and kiss ass just like you suggest they should do?
They also believe that smth of theirs were stolen all those years,
they have only us to blame for that, but we cannot blame them directly,
their players will not be any less motivated than ours, they never were in such a derby, the only difference is, this time they are in a position to dominate us, as never before.

and don't speak of dignity. This is coming from the person who has already written off the managment, our current players and the new ones. YOU have no dignity because you have given up. I pity you.
I do respect you, for the sake of discussion,at least, though you have proven, you are not worthy of my respect, this is a lecture of dignity!!
I havent given up, i never will, i want the best for Juve and i m not impressed or pleased with compromised solutions.
I cant just hope for the best, i have eyes and ears, i wont ignore the situation! I have the impression that you guys will pleased whatever our managers chose.

lol you make it seem I stalk you or something? look friend, I like to respond to poeple who post stupid opinions. This is a free from ,you want to post here then please go ahead. Just don't expect me to sit back while you post your negative "OMG inter are the best Juve can't win anything, our team sucks our players suck" posts. So if you can't handle this either:

A) stop posting here.

B) grow a pair of balls and have some faith in Juve.

C) Accept the fact that if you keep posting the stuff you do you will be put in your place. You are in a Juve forum after all and peop]e here love the club so don't expect them to take it in the ass while you praise our rivals and congratulate them on taking our title.

D) switch teams. You seem to think Inter are so strong and have been saying alot of negative things about Juve. Go on nobody wants a glory hunter here.
Could you please stop the personal insults? Cant you argue without them?? is there a restriction to your remaining brain cells??? Cut the cr@p, keep your insults to your buddies, they dont make you look any smarter here! God, you are such a waste of time!
You are just an one dimensioned viewer who always fail to see the big picture,
you are not in a position to advice me of anything...
You are most probable to switch teams, if your high expectations wont be met:tdown:

oh and one more thing Cronios. You said that we don't have the finnancial ability nor the big name or CL to get better players than we have already gotten and you say star players are refusing to join us, but in the same post (and in other threads) you bash our managment and complain about how they can't get good players. You love contradicting yourself don't you. Take your bull crap posts elsewhere. You are not fooling anyone.
You are the one that contradicting your self, i ve always stated that our managers are not up to the job, from the very first day they were announced, i ve always stated that our club will not spend big money, i ve always stated that we are not going to buy any star players, i have been saying the same things for months, never took a step back and always get confirmed by the facts!
Secco and the likes are not capable of making the right choices and spending wisely our limited budget. If someone as capable as Moggi was here, we would have bought by now 2-3 star players with the amount we spent on Tiago,Almiron,Iaquinta,Criscito and the refunds from the sale of the 8 players we released for free.Things could be a lot better than there are now. I always want the best for Juve, NOTHING less !

And who asked you? Are you Leon's girlfriend?

yes most definitely! :agree:
I m not interested on your opinion either, keep up the good work of not dropping arguments and bash posters contemptibly...

Children !! I think you all need to grow up, FAST !
Most of Juventus fans are glory hunters and you are some of the finest examples,
i m not like you! I dont support Juventus only because Juventus is/was winning all the time. I will not abandon my beloved Juve if we are not in a position to win everybody no matter the case. I am convinced that this is the case for the most of you, but i m not like that! I dont know and i dont care if you are able to understand that!
I have other reasons to support this club and i will support this club with my last breath.
However i do want the best for Juve, THE BEST, nothing less,
i am not pleased of the current situation, i was able to foretell that,
unfortunately, in life we live both good moments and bad moments,
being positive is a good thing, but being arrogant and live in an illusion is another thing.
I m a realist, i call things as i see them,facts cannot be ignored, the truth cannot hurt me and no one will ever stop me, to express my opinion. If it hurts you, for a strange reason, then stop reading my posts and keep dreaming...
We are Juventini, we have the less objective opinion in this matter,
we tend to overestimate Juve and underestimate Inter,
it is almost an impossible task for you to make an objective opinion,
i am a little older than you,
medicine school helped me to always view things from another perspective,
from multiple perspectives actually. Only then someone can be closer to the truth and understand the situation completely.
You kids have a long road to reach there, esp if you dont accept any advice!
I ve been cheering for Juventus for 15 years, i ve been through similar situations,
i was younger, i had higher expectations as you do now, but the very same Juventus we love, failed to met those expectations, even some of the most simple ones.
We lost titles, derbies and CLs despite being the most powerful team and having the right motivation and favorable conditions.
Now we are not anywhere near that, making high expectations will only hurt your self, i ve done everything possible to help you:disagree:
keep up yous moronic posts of Forza Juve, we will win the championship the cup and the Champions League next year, no matter who we buy, no matter who our coach is, no matter how strong our adversaries are...
I dont mind, dream on, live in the illusion that your hopes do matter more than our material as a team. I ll give you a hint, everything happens for a reason and our wishes cannot affect that. When you fell and hurt your self, i will offer my hand, to help you get up again, only then you will be a more mature person, only then you would understand what am i talking about...because this is the only way you can learn!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Inter is the favorite to win the title I can live with that but that doesn't mean thay will win it. We have a good team and we can beat them. We can look any team in the eyes. We are talking about the two Inter games and anything can happen. We can beat them, they can beat us. Probably will be really tight.
We probably will be the underdog but at least we will make them work a lot harder if they want to win the scudetto.
Inter are better on paper but that doesn't mean anything. I do not question our motivation. Any player can tell you that it is harder to hold on to a position then to come from behind with that position in sight.We always had mentality and will be motivated as hell to show everybody we are back.And don't give me this crap about less experience. Buffon, DP, Camo, Nedved, Trez, Iaquinta, Tiago,Andrade... They all have years of experience at the highest level, even in their national teams. In sports anything can happen but at the very least we will make life a lot harder for Inter, Milan, Roma etc.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
This year we need Buffon in top shape.

Although Im a firm believer that we will compete in those top spots, I know it wont be easy. How Ranieri deals with our team will be important and how fast our new players adapt to each other is equally important. Thats why we are quick to essemble our team, so that come training we have atleast 90% of the squad for the new season training together.

I have memories of a midtable Juventus in the 90s, and thus although our recent serie A seasons suggest we are invinsible on the pitch, unfortunately thats not the case. I'm still optimistic about our encounter with Inter, although on paper Inter are a better team, I still think we might be able to defeat them.

Even low level teams can draw with Inter, if we really are playing badly and are out of scudetto contention, that can only give us more flexibility to concentrate and win those matches with Inter. It's perhaps as satisfying as winning the serie A itself.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I would beg to differ.

I didnt say it will be insignificant, i said it wont be any less (or more) significant than any of the other derbies we will have to fight by then (and we might have other priorities or simple be it an impossible task for us).
Come on you know better than that, you know hype is just for the fans.
Roma fans and players hate us, Napoli have their own reasons to try and beat us,
we will have to face our "nemesis" Torino once again,The Milano clubs have an opportunity beat us up bad, while we are weak, weaker than ever, both on and off the pitch, we have never had a good time facing Lazio or Fiorentina either and this time, they will be our main competitors for the CL positions. D@m half of the matches we have this year are derbies, we will face Inter and Milan at the annual unofficial summer games, we will fight them there. Eventually our hate (the players, not the fans) will go away, they will not be as determined as we wish, times will come that we will have to focus our energy on the CL positions race,
if we have a clash with Inter on the cup for ex, we will not compromise our chances using our starters against them.We have many enemies to share our hate but only Inter and Milan can humiliate us on the pitch (material wise)
all i m saying is that boasting against them, now, is not the right choice/wise act!
I m not saying should we afraid of them, but there is no reason to be that arrogant when they actually have the upperhand.

Inter has world class players, they always failed to be a world class TEAM though,
these are my very own words, i will not argue with you or anybody else about them, as we seem to agree by default on our general view to Inter!
However, things have change and i cannot pretend they didnt,
we are not what we were and they are not what they were.
It always hard to beat Inter, they always hated us for be the final winners,
they hated us much more than their natural rivals, Milan. Things havent changed much, they will be very motivated again when they will face us,
surely not any less that we will be.The only difference is that now Inter is powerful
than ever, both on and off the pitch, while we are in our weakest moment in our history (well, almost) If it was difficult to beat them in the past,
it will be far more difficult to beat them now,
i m not saying its impossible, any team can beat any other team, but team like Real,Inter Chelsea and the Juventus we used to be are the most difficult to beat,
most chances are that they will be the final winners.
Again IMHO we should boast for our past and underestimate a mighty opponent while being the underdogs.
I m sure that Gigli and Secco are confident on Tiago and Almiron,
thats why they bought them ,but i m not as confident as they are that those gentelmen will dominate Vieira,Gattuso, (have u seen) Cambiasso (this year? ) and Kaka all put together right from their first season at least!
Inter has always failed to face big strong teams, they cant handle the pressure,
but they were always capable of winning one game 3-0 and lose the next one 2-3.
Their most attacking football made them more appropriate to win a derby than the
title race. Their transfer choices always failed to adapt in Italy and in their particular type of game.Their coach doesnt help the situation either,
i never rated Mancini either.
BUT you have to consider two things
-Inter as a team is now most complete than ever, after years and years of investements and small steps forwards, their morality is now higher than ever,
their "underground" support is now better than ever, they were always coming third but not this time.
They do not have any pressure and do not have to take any unnecessary riscs,
they have on paper the most powerful squad, they have the financial status to further enhance themselves if needed.
They have Italian press with their side, they have exp players that have played before together, that have won b4 together.
Their coach knows the players, he has years of experience with them,
he had all the time in the world to come up with the right plan and the right adjustments.
Their image remained unhurt, their experienced personnel remained the same, their "connections" remain unhurt, more and better advices appear as the time goes by, they are less prone to make serious mistakes and they can afford to mistakes, as any other club in Italy cant
-We on the other hand;
have our image tainted for ever, in every field we will our players will be considered as cheaters, every victory they will obtain will be still tainted, no matter how hard they fight to obtain it, this situation can bring an extra motivation at start but it will finally haunt them down and tire them out, they will either leave or ignore it.Point is that they will not savor their victory, mark my words, Moratti's press will not let it happen!
Our staff is new, all of them, they do not have experience, some of them are not even qualify for the job and even if they do will take time, esp if we dont have a leader, someone to guide us, to lead us, someone charismatic, Gigli is a joke...
a temporary solution, he is too small for Juve!
Our new players might or might not adapt with each other, they might adapt easily or not easily, they might adapt fast or slow, our coach might find a plan to keep them useful, but he will take his time to find the most efficient way,
he is not one of the best coaches out there and those players are not experienced enough to the job without the right guidance.There are so many things that go wrong in a new team, thats why it takes time for results to come.
We cannot compete with teams that already are 10 steps ahead of us,
we are NOT the Juventus we were, everything has changed.
The old Juve could probably compete with this Inter but there is a great difference
from the old Juventus and today's Juventus, cant you see it? You will see it!
we all hope for the best, we hope that will improve as fast as possible, our club has the right essence, the champion's heart, the valuable jersey.But it will take some time until we reach our old performances.To beat today's Inter, we have to beat our selves first, we have to be as great as once were.We are not ready yet,
boasting for such a victory is very premature, if opportunity comes, we wont kick it, but its unwise to be so arrogant!

If you've been anywhere close to the footballing world in the past 10-15 years yourself, you would know that money make this world move,
rich FCs eventually buy their succes in the end,unfortunately, more or less efficient.
inter up until now was the only exception, but they did manages to buy two titles too.We have to compete with everybody, the best of the best, the smart ones, the rich ones, the talented ones, victory is not guaranteed for any sides,
but some sides have more chances than the rest.
Clubs with average coaches, average players, average stuff, helpless owners and newly crafted have the less chances to be the final winners,
you cant ignore that!

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
I think we will win atleast one game against Inter but remember guys that this year we have more stuff against us. Don't forget that we just returned from Seria B and after the calciopoli scandal so excpect alot of things from other supporters. We also have the referee problem. Take a look at the decisions that the referees made against us last year and how many penelties we had and they were never given to us! Do not forget about these things cause the battle is not only in the pitch but off it. I however always belived in the force of Juve. When they get on the pitch i could feel their electricity because i have always seen juve as true gladiators. I think we can win the scudetto IF ranieri finds a quick tactical that suits our team. Also if we sign another CB would be great because what if Andrade, or Boumsang gets injured? Who will be covering them up? That is what i am really worried about. Other then that i cannot wait for the season to start and watch my mighty Juve on telly!

Regards

Simon

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Boumsong injured? HOw will that hamper our chances of a win over Inter?
Well, I guess we can sacrifice him and order him to baek Ibra's leg...I mean Boum might get banned and shit but I guess thats the price we'll have to live with ;p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You are not in a position to judge that!

That doesnt change the fact that they are confident, they believe in their win,they couldnt have done any better than that, they dont care about your opinion or mine, Inter players were losers because they were always losing in the end, this time they won the championship and they won Milan.
They have never been that confident!
It doesnt matter the way we see it, for them it only matters the way they see it!

They also believe that smth of theirs were stolen all those years,
they have only us to blame for that, but we cannot blame them directly,
their players will not be any less motivated than ours, they never were in such a derby, the only difference is, this time they are in a position to dominate us, as never before.

I do respect you, for the sake of discussion,at least, though you have proven, you are not worthy of my respect, this is a lecture of dignity!!
I havent given up, i never will, i want the best for Juve and i m not impressed or pleased with compromised solutions.
I cant just hope for the best, i have eyes and ears, i wont ignore the situation! I have the impression that you guys will pleased whatever our managers chose.

Could you please stop the personal insults? Cant you argue without them?? is there a restriction to your remaining brain cells??? Cut the cr@p, keep your insults to your buddies, they dont make you look any smarter here! God, you are such a waste of time!
You are just an one dimensioned viewer who always fail to see the big picture,
you are not in a position to advice me of anything...
You are most probable to switch teams, if your high expectations wont be met:tdown:

You are the one that contradicting your self, i ve always stated that our managers are not up to the job, from the very first day they were announced, i ve always stated that our club will not spend big money, i ve always stated that we are not going to buy any star players, i have been saying the same things for months, never took a step back and always get confirmed by the facts!
Secco and the likes are not capable of making the right choices and spending wisely our limited budget. If someone as capable as Moggi was here, we would have bought by now 2-3 star players with the amount we spent on Tiago,Almiron,Iaquinta,Criscito and the refunds from the sale of the 8 players we released for free.Things could be a lot better than there are now. I always want the best for Juve, NOTHING less !

And who asked you? Are you Leon's girlfriend?

I m not interested on your opinion either, keep up the good work of not dropping arguments and bash posters contemptibly...

Children !! I think you all need to grow up, FAST !
Most of Juventus fans are glory hunters and you are some of the finest examples,
i m not like you! I dont support Juventus only because Juventus is/was winning all the time. I will not abandon my beloved Juve if we are not in a position to win everybody no matter the case. I am convinced that this is the case for the most of you, but i m not like that! I dont know and i dont care if you are able to understand that!
I have other reasons to support this club and i will support this club with my last breath.
However i do want the best for Juve, THE BEST, nothing less,
i am not pleased of the current situation, i was able to foretell that,
unfortunately, in life we live both good moments and bad moments,
being positive is a good thing, but being arrogant and live in an illusion is another thing.
I m a realist, i call things as i see them,facts cannot be ignored, the truth cannot hurt me and no one will ever stop me, to express my opinion. If it hurts you, for a strange reason, then stop reading my posts and keep dreaming...
We are Juventini, we have the less objective opinion in this matter,
we tend to overestimate Juve and underestimate Inter,
it is almost an impossible task for you to make an objective opinion,
i am a little older than you,
medicine school helped me to always view things from another perspective,
from multiple perspectives actually. Only then someone can be closer to the truth and understand the situation completely.
You kids have a long road to reach there, esp if you dont accept any advice!
I ve been cheering for Juventus for 15 years, i ve been through similar situations,
i was younger, i had higher expectations as you do now, but the very same Juventus we love, failed to met those expectations, even some of the most simple ones.
We lost titles, derbies and CLs despite being the most powerful team and having the right motivation and favorable conditions.
Now we are not anywhere near that, making high expectations will only hurt your self, i ve done everything possible to help you:disagree:
keep up yous moronic posts of Forza Juve, we will win the championship the cup and the Champions League next year, no matter who we buy, no matter who our coach is, no matter how strong our adversaries are...
I dont mind, dream on, live in the illusion that your hopes do matter more than our material as a team. I ll give you a hint, everything happens for a reason and our wishes cannot affect that. When you fell and hurt your self, i will offer my hand, to help you get up again, only then you will be a more mature person, only then you would understand what am i talking about...because this is the only way you can learn!
*sigh*

I have lost all hope for you. Do you even know what being a glory hunter means? It means people who cheer for teams that win things only. Now think about this If I was was a glory hunter, would I have any reason to stick by a team that lost 2 titles, was relegated and looked certain to go to Serie C? Listen: I've taken alot of crap from my friends Because I've defended Juve from being called a cheater. Wherever I go, whether It's work or in a club or in University I always praise my Juve..and that was still back when it was certain they would put us in Serie C. Does that sound like a glory hunter to you?

I've already told you what I think. You seem to have trouble catching up to what I think, because of your were a little quicker thinker you would have understood what my problem is with you. you claim I'm the glory hunter? Your the one wh ois too spoiled here. I know the extent and limit of the managment and the players because of the crap that we've been through but to you nothing is good enough . Managment isn't good enough, new players all averag/not good. Sounds like your the one who is living in the past memories because you refuse to accept the reality of the situation we are in and how it affcts our policies. You insult our current crop of players and say how they are not good enough to help us. You say Inter are going to rape us again and again. Well It's nice to know you've read the future. Maybe you could give me the future winning lottery numbers while you are at it. You don't have to love our signings. Nobody here thinks Tiago is better than Gerrard, but does tha doesn't mean that we should not have high expectations of this player and hope for the best instead of going" OMG TIAGO SUCKS WE ARE DOOMED!!!" :D . Have some faith, and if you've really not given up like you claim, then starting acting like, instead of critsizing 24/7.

You know what I'm done with you. I've explained my position and said what I believe. I know I am biased, but that's how everyone is, just like you are. However unlike you I don't shed a negative light over everything and claim to be a realist. Oh and you still contadicted yourself about us not being able to get stars. Nie job writing a whole paragraph explaining nothing.

But I do see where you are coming from. You claim to be a realist. Let's see how you would feel if I was where you lived and complained about stuff all the time and claimed to be realist....Let's see if you would just stand there and take my comments or do something about it.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Juve chief:Let's Beat Inter

Forza Gigli:D

:weee:
Seriously what kind of idiot starts the season by talking like this? This si something you expect from fans not the chief. If this what the man is like , we are in serious trouble. How is beating Inter important if we end up not winnign anything and they win the league? This is not a way to run a club at all and making statements like this just makes you look very foolish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)