Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (9 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We havent even seen our midfield on work,
we have a new coach, new players, new managers, most of our players left or lost motivation, Camo, and Neddy might leave or retire, Zanetti is an ex Inter player,
Treze accepted to stay only because we raised our financial offer,
who will fight for our Jersey???
The men on ESS-Juventino's avatar are the kind of players that could make the difference in a derby, but who will help them?
We are building a team from zero, we are way behind Inter or Milan and a new champion team cannot be build in a day, not even if we had Chelsea's cash
and unfortunately we didnt bought A' material, as they did when they tried a similar thing.
The new players and coach are all average, while our adversaries are some of the best in the world. We cannot compete with them right away, no one cans under those circumstances, we can challenge their might (champions of Italy and champions of Europe) and hope we will get lucky.
If we do get lucky, let Gigli boast as he wants, but such comments now are way too arrogant for our humble current image...
If you don't like it go cheer for another team. All you do is complain, complain complain. If you had a single functioning brain cell you would know that Football is more than just who has the better squad. Did consider the fact Inter are led by a average coach? did you take into consideration their players not being in form? did you consider the motivational and mental aspects? it's funny that you mention Chelsea, because last season Chelsea got a bunch of superstars that floped while ManU bought a few decent players that turned out to be important part of their league win (Vidic,Evra,Carrick) . This is exactly our situation.

We are hungry to win and prove our crictics wrong and we got ourselves a bunch of fighters like Tiago and Sali instead of Divas like Adriano and Zlatan.

So in short STFU. If you were our coach we would lose every single game in Serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
If you don't like it go cheer for another team. All you do is complain, complain complain. If you had a single functioning brain cell you would know that Football is more than just who has the better squad. Did consider the fact Inter are led by a average coach? did you take into consideration their players not being in form? did you consider the motivational and pshycological aspects? it's funny that you mention Chelsea, because last seaon Chelsea got a bunch of superstars that floped while ManU bought a few decent players that turned out to be important part of their league win (Vidic,Evra,Carrick) . This is exactly our situation.

We are hungry to win and prove our crictics wrong and we got ourselves a bunch of fighters like Tiago and Sali instead of Divas like Adriano and Zlatan.

So in short STFU. If you were our coach we would lose every single game in Serie A.
yes! well said Lion :agree:

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Zlatan Ibrahimovic-----Del Piero

Dejan Stankovic--------Nedved

Adriano------------------Palladino

Patrick Vieira------------Tiago

Esteban Cambiasso-----Almiron / Marchisio

Hernán Crespo----------Trezeguet

Maicón--------------------Grygera

David Suazo-------------Iaquinta

Walter Samuel-----------Criscito/ another defender

Ivan Cordoba------------Chiellini

Júlio César---------------Buffon

Javier Zanetti------------Zebina

Nicolas Burdisso---------Molinaro

Marco Materazzi---------Andrade

Maxwell------------------Marchionni

Figo----------------------Camoranesi

Julio Cruz---------------Zalayeta

Santiago Solari---------Salihamidzic

Olivier Dacourt---------Zanetti
-------------------------------------------------------

I don't think that their squad is much better. Their main priority is that they have experiensed squad.
I don't like what Gigli has said, coz i think that we should rely on underestimation.

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
Nice comments by Cobolli, but one might wonder why he said those things at this time of the season, My first toughts are that Inter will not sell us Burdisso, and Cobolli decided to "scare" Inter abit, and make a wise decision not to deal at all with Inter, one which he should have made a year ago, so we wouldn't have had to strenghten our rivals.

And WE will beat Inter, we have the better squad, there's no doubt about it! Inter will crawl on their knees and beg for mercy.

FORZA JUVE !

OP
OmriK

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
  • Thread Starter #45
    If you don't like it go cheer for another team. All you do is complain, complain complain. If you had a single functioning brain cell you would know that Football is more than just who has the better squad. Did consider the fact Inter are led by a average coach? did you take into consideration their players not being in form? did you consider the motivational and mental aspects? it's funny that you mention Chelsea, because last season Chelsea got a bunch of superstars that floped while ManU bought a few decent players that turned out to be important part of their league win (Vidic,Evra,Carrick) . This is exactly our situation.

:disagree: that's his opinion who the f**k are you to tell him to cheer for another team?

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    :disagree: that's his opinion who the f**k are you to tell him to cheer for another team?

his opinion sucks and is wrong as proven by me. I stated facts that can't be disputed.+ my opinion. He was actually saying some valid things such as us having a new coach, but then he completely destroys his credibility by stating stupid things.

Also I expressed my opinion, who are you to question mah Authoritah?

My posts express my opinion. If you disagree then you are wrong. Very simple, okay child?

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    why? am I on a public internet dating website:p ?

I'm 20............................thousand years old

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
    May 1, 2006
    First of all,Inter does not have a better squad.
    They are pity of a team.
    Their main succes was our relegation which leads them to win a "scudetto of honesty".
    Poor bastards.
    Especcially for them,the role of players is not important.
    They are well known as a factory for destroying players or graveyard for players.
    We beat them for fun.every time we want,with every coach and every team,ever and ever.So I am not feared or impressed with them at all.
    They took both our players Viera and fucking pig face Zlatan.Even their owner Moratti buys every single player on the planet we will win them every match we want.
    Thats a real situation.
    Someone on this thread make very good comparasion of both squads.
    They are not our main competition.
    I fear and respect much more Milan then them.Stupid pirelli tures.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    the thing about inters team is that it is average, none of their players have good quality CL experience or know what it is like to play in a team which has been globallu successfeul for atleast 2-3 seasons.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004

So u are comparing Vidic,Evra and Carrick to our current material?
    You think that our current crop is as charismatic as they are?
    I did mention Chelsea for another reason, because of the unlimited funds they had and our financial restrictions that determined our transfer policy.
    The very reason we bought second rated material and conceded our first options to our adversaries. Money does not guarantees victory, but the lack of money guarantees failure!
    Based on your logic, every team can "flop", even the ones that have star players,
    i agree,
    but what makes you think that other teams, equipped with average UNPROVEN players can do better? who has more chances in the end??
    In life nothing is certain, but the weak rarely has the best chances/options, this is the law of nature, there are always exceptions but the rule is, that weaker teams suffer the most. We can hope for the best but we cant ignore the truth/facts.

Did you considered the fact that we also have an average coach too?
    Did you considered the fact their players where on form since Vieira,Zlatan and Zanetti were voted as one the best serie A players of the season, they are the champions FFS, they are now more confident than ever.
    Did you considered the motivational and mental aspects of OUR players, what makes you think we are in a better position?? Our players will be constantly considered as cheaters, our image is tainted, we will be the ultimate scapegoat for the next 30 years. Our star player have second thoughts of staying, star players are refusing to join our club, how can you compare us to Inter's status now?
    They offer millions and titles to motivate their players, they offer a chance to win the CL, how can we offer more than that?
    We have a small chance to do better than them, but it is a small chance,
    who guarantee's everything will work like a clock in our team and Inter will have a disastrous year?
    Inter has never been as powerful as they are now and we have never been as weak as we are now, who will make the difference? Our positive thoughts???
    Get real people, Inter was always a tough nut to brake, but we owned them again and again for many years. They want revenge and they were never in a situation to get it.Their victory now,under those favorable conditions would prove in their minds that all those years we were winning only because of Moggi. Our only hope was to make them underestimate us, let them focus on the title race against Milan while we were concentrated on the derby against them. Now Gigli destroyed our only hope to surprise them, Inter will be hungry to prove us cheaters and shut Gigli's mouth for good. Remember the summer games against Inter and Milan? Did they seemed less motivated than us?
    Wake up we are not the Juventus we were anymore, all that is left is talks,
    i m sick of the empty words Gigli and the rest are serving, i want actions!
    The only thing that Gigli managed with that is bring even more pressure to our young players. If we lose, we will make a fool of our selves, if we draw them, our fans will be frustrated of the high expectations, if Inter loses they can just say,o we dont really care about this derby, we only care about the title race and CL:pumpkin:

his opinion sucks and is wrong as proven by me. I stated facts that can't be disputed.+ my opinion. He was actually saying some valid things such as us having a new coach, but then he completely destroys his credibility by stating stupid things.

Also I expressed my opinion, who are you to question mah Authoritah?

My posts express my opinion. If you disagree then you are wrong. Very simple, okay child?

WOW. i m surprised you crossed any limits of dignity and arrogance without even me challenging you,
    you have disagreed with me many times over and i ve noticed you concentrate your arguments on the poster not the post, bashing the poster and not his arguments is not allowed in the forums,
    if you get a warning for that, you should only have your remaining "brain cells" to blame.
    I have chosen to ignore you many times and you actually proved me and the rest of the forum that you are not worthy of everything more that,
    that, is the only thing that you did proved...
    As for my arguments you ignored everything that didnt fit in your arrogant, one sided view, i cannot ask from everyone to be open minded or objective,
    i can only help you by mentioning the truth and the situation as it really is,
    both positive or negative.
    I m not interested to start an insult war and i dont dis-respect any member by default, like you do, u have my pity though:oops: , there is nothing i can do to help you,if you want to believe/live a fool's hope/dream, but i expect more from our managers,
    peace out!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    So u are comparing Vidic,Evra and Carrick to our current material?
    You think that our current crop is as charismatic as they are?
    I did mention Chelsea for another reason, because of the unlimited funds they had and our financial restrictions that determined our transfer policy.
    The very reason we bought second rated material and conceded our first options to our adversaries. Money does not guarantees victory, but the lack of money guarantees failure!
    Based on your logic, every team can "flop", even the ones that have star players,
    i agree,
    but what makes you think that other teams, equipped with average UNPROVEN players can do better? who has more chances in the end??
    In life nothing is certain, but the weak rarely has the best chances/options, this is the law of nature, there are always exceptions but the rule is, that weaker teams suffer the most. We can hope for the best but we cant ignore the truth/facts.

Did you considered the fact that we also have an average coach too?
    Did you considered the fact their players where on form since Vieira,Zlatan and Zanetti were voted as one the best serie A players of the season, they are the champions FFS, they are now more confident than ever.
    Did you considered the motivational and mental aspects of OUR players, what makes you think we are in a better position?? Our players will be constantly considered as cheaters, our image is tainted, we will be the ultimate scapegoat for the next 30 years. Our star player have second thoughts of staying, star players are refusing to join our club, how can you compare us to Inter's status now?
    They offer millions and titles to motivate their players, they offer a chance to win the CL, how can we offer more than that?
    We have a small chance to do better than them, but it is a small chance,
    who guarantee's everything will work like a clock in our team and Inter will have a disastrous year?
    Inter has never been as powerful as they are now and we have never been as weak as we are now, who will make the difference? Our positive thoughts???
    Get real people, Inter was always a tough nut to brake, but we owned them again and again for many years. They want revenge and they were never in a situation to get it.Their victory now,under those favorable conditions would prove in their minds that all those years we were winning only because of Moggi. Our only hope was to make them underestimate us, let them focus on the title race against Milan while we were concentrated on the derby against them. Now Gigli destroyed our only hope to surprise them, Inter will be hungry to prove us cheaters and shut Gigli's mouth for good. Remember the summer games against Inter and Milan? Did they seemed less motivated than us?
    Wake up we are not the Juventus we were anymore, all that is left is talks,
    i m sick of the empty words Gigli and the rest are serving, i want actions!
    The only thing that Gigli managed with that is bring even more pressure to our young players. If we lose, we will make a fool of our selves, if we draw them, our fans will be frustrated of the high expectations, if Inter loses they can just say,o we dont really care about this derby, we only care about the title race and CL:pumpkin:

WOW. i m surprised you crossed any limits of dignity and arrogance without even me challenging you,
    you have disagreed with me many times over and i ve noticed you concentrate your arguments on the poster not the post, bashing the poster and not his arguments is not allowed in the forums,
    if you get a warning for that, you should only have your remaining "brain cells" to blame.
    I have chosen to ignore you many times and you actually proved me and the rest of the forum that you are not worthy of everything more that,
    that, is the only thing that you did proved...
    As for my arguments you ignored everything that didnt fit in your arrogant, one sided view, i cannot ask from everyone to be open minded or objective,
    i can only help you by mentioning the truth and the situation as it really is,
    both positive or negative.
    I m not interested to start an insult war and i dont dis-respect any member by default, like you do, u have my pity though:oops: , there is nothing i can do to help you,if you want to believe/live a fool's hope/dream, but i expect more from our managers,
    peace out!

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)