Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (21 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Buffon DP Trez Nedved and Camo are world class indeed but look at their Defence line znetti/maicon-Materazzi-samuel(maybe chivu)-maxwell
their defence line is better than ours at the moment.if we will sign another CB and RB ill change my mind.as for their central midfield in comparison to ours.... well let's be objective vieira-cambiasso is much better than tiago-almiron and that's very crucial.
they also have quality subs...

I do think we can beat them,I never said we can't
There's no need to be scared bro we are Juve and we will prevail. I'm not saying we will be champions. But Inter won't get it as easy as last year. Time is up for any gifts from Juve.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
We beated them twice in a month this year and they had almost theire full squad and we Zala as our striker so ,i can't w8 till we play against them again and this time Serie A points, If we get 1 or 2 defenders and we grow and play as a team, we will beat them ,they have the advantage that they allrdy have a team which knows how to play as a team but still we are Juve and Inter always fears the name Juve so i hope and think we will beat them in all matches next season!

OP
OmriK

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    There's no need to be scared bro we are Juve and we will prevail. I'm not saying we will be champions. But Inter won't get it as easy as last year. Time is up for any gifts from Juve.
    I'm not scared dude I'm just saying that at the moment they've a better squad that's all...

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    They (Inter) have better (and much more expensive) players, both first eleven and sub options, their coach is well adapted in the team for years, they will have referee's favor and media support, as always!
    What in the hell make us the favorites in a clash between them and us?
    We, the fans, hate them but i dont think that our players,(dont forget the players are on the field, not the fans) will be as motivated, as we would like them to be,
    they are professionals, most of them werent here, they didnt suffered what we did, its simple,
    Tiago,Grygera,Almiron,Salih,Iaquinta,Andrade (and who ever else joins) cannot understand our pain and our hate.
    I m not saying that they are less mercenaries than Thuram,Zambro,Emo,Zlatan,Vieira and Canna the traitor.
    But they just werent here, they didnt experienced the situation we did,
    never in their whole professional carrier.
    For them it will be another derby that brings 3 more points, they will not be as motivated as we will, when we will face Inter, you have to understand that.
    Besides, even if they were, i m not sure we could cope with Inter's experienced world class players, just try to be objective, if we were having Vieira and Zlatan and Inter had Almiron and Iaquinta would you feel threatened??

I hope that our management will not easily forget Inter's part in this nightmare,
    they know better than any of us, i hope they are determined to motivate our players, offering extra financial bonuses and pressure when the time comes.
    But boasting right now is the wrong choice IMHO, right now, the odds do not favor us,
    we should prepare our revenge and keep our hate explosion for the right moment...warning our enemies is not the right choice, esp when we are the underdogs!

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    We havent even seen our midfield on work,
    we have a new coach, new players, new managers, most of our players left or lost motivation, Camo, and Neddy might leave or retire, Zanetti is an ex Inter player,
    Treze accepted to stay only because we raised our financial offer,
    who will fight for our Jersey???
    The men on ESS-Juventino's avatar are the kind of players that could make the difference in a derby, but who will help them?
    We are building a team from zero, we are way behind Inter or Milan and a new champion team cannot be build in a day, not even if we had Chelsea's cash
    and unfortunately we didnt bought A' material, as they did when they tried a similar thing.
    The new players and coach are all average, while our adversaries are some of the best in the world. We cannot compete with them right away, no one cans under those circumstances, we can challenge their might (champions of Italy and champions of Europe) and hope we will get lucky.
    If we do get lucky, let Gigli boast as he wants, but such comments now are way too arrogant for our humble current image...

Apr 15, 2006
    no doubt that we'd love to see us beatin Inter! fans AND they players too! and it's obvious that the MOST important thing to do is to work well! it's all about Ranieri! if that guy can gets us working well, then we stand a chance! the class of some of our players is undeniable! they are players who can make a difference! underestimating them is stupidity!

all in all, i'm pretty confident that we'll be very strong this season! im predicting an away draw and a home win against Inter! lets see!

elmirsejfullai

Elmir Sejfullai-Tetove
    Nov 2, 2006
    I think that the inter squard is very good, they have continuality, but i think thet they are afraid from our black and white shirt. They dont have our wining mentality, and when they fase us there legs are shaking.

So....will make inter poor again.:D

Marko

GhostDog
    May 1, 2006
    My prediction is these matches are going to be tough ones: both sides have excellent players but not best coaches.
    I'm wondering, should these matches be considered as derbies of Italy any more.? As far as I know, these epithet was given because both teams weren't demoted.

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    My prediction is these matches are going to be tough ones: both sides have excellent players but not best coaches.
    I'm wondering, should these matches be considered as derbies of Italy any more.? As far as I know, these epithet was given because both teams weren't demoted.
    i dont care what its called, as long as we dont lose!

Marko

GhostDog
    May 1, 2006
    We are talking about about derby of Italy, right? And you said that you don't care what it's called as long as we don't lose. Ok, to be precise, would you care what these matches are called if we lose?

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    We are talking about about derby of Italy, right? And you said that you don't care what it's called as long as we don't lose. Ok, to be precise, would you care what these matches are called if we lose?
    no i dont care what these matches are called. FULL STOP! what i care about is juventus not losing, do you understand now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)