Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (4 Viewers)

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
Juve chief:Let's Beat Inter

Juventus chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has today intensified the rivalry between the Turin giants and Inter. “We must beat them next season,” he urged.

The two clubs have never been the best of friends and relations soured further last summer when the Nerazzurri were the big winners in the aftermath of Calciopoli.

Not only were the Bianconeri demoted to Serie B, but they saw their 2005-06 title taken off them and handed to Inter – a victory the Milan outfit labelled as the ‘Scudetto of Honesty’.

“It would really be important for us to beat them next season,” Cobolli Gigli told the Tuttosport newspaper.

“We’ll have the chance to face them in a few summer friendly tournaments, before the two League meetings next season. They are the ones we are waiting for.

“Inter owner Massimo Moratti? I have no problem at all in talking to him, but the day of the game will be a moment of great passion. It would be best if we stayed away from each other.”

As part of the match-fixing consequences, Juve’s finances also forced them to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira to their great rivals.

“It hasn’t happened this year and it won’t do,” added Cobolli Gigli. “We won’t do any business on the market with Inter until we win another Scudetto…”

We’ll have to wait and see if that is true given that Juventus are known to be keen on signing Inter stopper Nicolas Burdisso.
Forza Gigli:D

:weee:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
OmriK

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    if we compare their squad to ours... well they pretty much kickin our ass but squad is not everything and even though they're better than us at the moment we can still beat them.and even if we lose this time,we all know who's the better club by far....

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    if we compare their squad to ours... well they pretty much kickin our ass but squad is not everything and even though they're better than us at the moment we can still beat them.and even if we lose this time,we all know who's the better club by far....
    Why the hell do you consider Inter much stronger? We have Buffon( best in the world), Trez, DP, Camo, Nedved, Tiago, Iaquinta, Chiellini, Palla,... Pretty good team I'd say.
    There is not that much difference with Inter and in a game anything can happen.
    We will finish top 3, don't know first, second or third.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    not this year but Inter always have a better squad than us...more options, tactical flexibility and far superior bench strength...but they will always be nothing compared to Juventus ;)

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    not this year but Inter always have a better squad than us...more options, tactical flexibility and far superior bench strength...but they will always be nothing compared to Juventus ;)
    inter are scared of juventus, its a fact
    im sure they are shitting their pants already with the squad we are assembling.

OP
    OmriK

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    Why the hell do you consider Inter much stronger? We have Buffon( best in the world), Trez, DP, Camo, Nedved, Tiago, Iaquinta, Chiellini, Palla,... Pretty good team I'd say.
    There is not that much difference with Inter and in a game anything can happen.
    We will finish top 3, don't know first, second or third.
    Buffon DP Trez Nedved and Camo are world class indeed but look at their Defence line znetti/maicon-Materazzi-samuel(maybe chivu)-maxwell
    their defence line is better than ours at the moment.if we will sign another CB and RB ill change my mind.as for their central midfield in comparison to ours.... well let's be objective vieira-cambiasso is much better than tiago-almiron and that's very crucial.
    they also have quality subs...

I do think we can beat them,I never said we can't

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Oh I long for the Derby D'Italia's!

The revenge lust after Calciopoli, the Zlatan-Vieira booing, Inter being title favourites and them just plain being Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)