Giorgio Chiellini Must Return To Juve (1 Viewer)

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
he is best left wing back around 20 years old[he was born 84]
maybe best promising wing back with philip lham[he is 21 years]
Chiellini has normal technique but he has accelerating ability ,full pace running.sence especially perfect hard wear & body ballance.
he has incredible defence ability from his age alike rock
chiellini is the only young player that seems up to the task of becoming a class player for italy NT..hes a modern type player.

i see article[moggi :cool: only want chellini return except micolli and maresca]
i agree moggi :D many people want maresca also return but if he return juve he never starting member.his play style asemble emerson he must against emerson.
emerson maybe at least during 3 years will be our fixed starting member .maresca will again sub player it is bad thing for him.i hope miccoli 4 life for fiorentina:cheesy::cheesy: he hope never return
to juve juve also never want him with me :dontcare::dontcare:

anway GC so young and will be our rock!!
he will be direct starting fighting power in next year

Buy on AliExpress.com

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
i think we should leave him at fiorentina for a year or 2 so he can get rugular action and develop, if he went to juve tomorrow he woundnt be in the team as much and that wouldnt be good for him or us.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
chellini is a great player ... fiorentina were soooo lucky to get him .. now they have juve's triangle micco,maresca,and chellini...

i hope he plays in the national team soon

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
he is best left wing back around 20 years old[he was born 84]
maybe best promising wing back with philip lham[he is 21 years]
Chiellini has normal technique but he has accelerating ability ,full pace running.sence especially perfect hard wear & body ballance.
he has incredible defence ability from his age alike rock
chiellini is the only young player that seems up to the task of becoming a class player for italy NT..hes a modern type player.

i see article[moggi :cool: only want chellini return except micolli and maresca]
i agree moggi :D many people want maresca also return but if he return juve he never starting member.his play style asemble emerson he must against emerson.
emerson maybe at least during 3 years will be our fixed starting member .maresca will again sub player it is bad thing for him.i hope miccoli 4 life for fiorentina:cheesy::cheesy: he hope never return
to juve juve also never want him with me :dontcare::dontcare:

anway GC so young and will be our rock!!
he will be direct starting fighting power in next year
Chiellini is a talent as our LB and the future of Italy NT's defence. But I woulnd't mind letting him mature for another year in Fiorentina. I don't think he will get the chance to play if he were to come here anyway at such an early stage + waste of talent. I also want Maresca back as well, but too bad that he will not be in the starting line-up. I really hope that Moggi will try to get him back. As for Micooli, let him rot in Viola, ever since he left, he crap so much and he somehow shows to me that he is a bitter person.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Chiellini is talented, but overrated. He isn't good enough for a starter at juve, with Zambrotta ahead of him for years to come.
You don't put talents on the bench though, when behind a stamina machine like zambrotta.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
get him and start him, when neddy will retire
Are you kidding me Bes? Chiellini might play left-wing for La Viola, but he shouldn't. If you're implying we should use Giorgio at left-midfield, this proposition would make little sense. Kapo or Olivera would certainly do a better job at that position.

Is Chiellini the best young left-wingback in the world? Absolutely not. Even Maxwell looks like a better player to me.

Aug 26, 2003
I have not seen him playing I only know that when he is going on like this he has a bright future ahead of him! (in Juve and in NT)!

but I think another year in Florence would be good for him, as Zambrotta is best LB in the world, and we maybe buy Jank I don't see Chiellini playing! so the best he is that he gots as much as possible playing time!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

why not blue? he is a young player who is very talented and juve might need him this season
:eek: it iss LOOL
Unless they sacrifice Zambrotta for Chiellini, but I don't think any1 is crazy enough to do that. I rather let Chiellini mature for another year.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Are you kidding me Bes? Chiellini might play left-wing for La Viola, but he shouldn't. If you're implying we should use Giorgio at left-midfield, this proposition would make little sense. Kapo or Olivera would certainly do a better job at that position.

Is Chiellini the best young left-wingback in the world? Absolutely not. Even Maxwell looks like a better player to me.

no. my point was move zambo on the left (or right)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
my sister is older than him :)
I say we let him come

-----Trezeguet---Zlatan
Jankulovski----------Zambrotta
--------Emerson--Blasi
Chiellini-Canna-Thuram-Zebina

----------------Buffon

(one of my idiot posts again)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)