Gilberto Silva (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
if centre back is his natural position and hes crap at it, imagine how crap he would be played out of position in midfield where he would need to actually be on the ball rather than just clearing it!!!
At least his mistakes wouldn't result in goals so often.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
If we sell Boum we will have only 3 natural CBs:Andrade-Criscito and out-of-favour Legrottaglie.That would be bad due to the fact that we'll have to make experiments during the season by using Chiellini-Grygera and Zebina as CBs...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
If we sell Boum we will have only 3 natural CBs:Andrade-Criscito and out-of-favour Legrottaglie.That would be bad due to the fact that we'll have to make experiments during the season by using Chiellini-Grygera and Zebina as CBs...
Grygera and Chiellini aren't really experiments at CB but still we better buy another decent sub if we sell Boumsong. But why buy another sub-CB if we already have one:p?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We want Gilberto Silva,again.

After the negative performances of midfielder Tiago, Juventus are ready to spend up to 16 million Euros to engage Arsenal's Gilberto Silva. But the piemontese club could also make an attempt ro engage Palermo defednder Andrea Barzagli and Boca Juniors'young talent Enver Banega.

transfermarketweb

Jun 13, 2007
What a stupid thing to say. Of course Nocerino isn't better than Gilberto yet.
Gilberto was better without a doubt , but right now Nocerino definetely has a biggesr impact on the pitch than Gilberto . All nocerino lacks is experience , and I would much rather have him than gilberto .

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Gilberto was better without a doubt , but right now Nocerino definetely has a biggesr impact on the pitch than Gilberto . All nocerino lacks is experience , and I would much rather have him than gilberto .
I don't want Gilberto, I think we are fine with Nocerino and Zanetti.

Nocerino will overtake Gilberto soon, but right now I still believe Gilberto to be the more complete DM.

Jun 13, 2007
I don't want Gilberto, I think we are fine with Nocerino and Zanetti.

Nocerino will overtake Gilberto soon, but right now I still believe Gilberto to be the more complete DM.
Probably , but more so because of his experience rather than his abilities . I even think Nocerino is a more complete player or at least he soon will be . He is quick , versatile , and powerful . He also has some nice skills and passing . I think Gilberto is more like Emerson , a good player to have when you want to slow down the pace and kill the game . If it's flair andexcitement you want then nocerino would be that player .

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Gilberto is a great player without doubt, but we are already covered at CM and if we are going to sell Tiago and we should buy someone more creative.

However this is a pure BS rumour.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventus Following Gilberto Silva

With some of their new midfielders not really impressing so far, Juventus are allegedly looking for reinforcements ahead of the January transfer window.

Irrespective of what happens to Portuguese international Tiago, who hasn't managed to find his place in the Juventus first team yet, it seems the Bianconeri are already looking around for a possible reinforcement to their midfield.

Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva has been a target ever since the summer transfer season, but at the time coach Arsene Wenger still considered him an important part of the team and insisted he be kept at the Emirates Stadium.

However, things are different now as Arsenal have made an excellent start to the season -- without Gilberto playing a significant role. If things go on this way for the Gunners, it will be hard for the Brazilian World Cup winner to earn back his place in the team.

Aware of his situation, the skillful midfielder has already told the club management that he will look for a new club if he is not played with regularity. Juve are now following this situation closely, and might make a swoop for the player already during the January transfer window.

goal.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
G.Silva a good player but wwe need a more creative midfielder like Marchisio or Giovinco.So we don't need him as long as we have Nocerino (that's for you fiore!!!!) and Zanetti in the DMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)