Gilberto Silva (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
I'm trying to decide who between Gilberto and Frings will be better to sign but I can't. For now I have a little preferece for Frings. The problem with Frings is that he has never played abroad and he is 30 years old now. Look what happend when Ballack came from Bundesliga to England. It's truth that Seria A style is not so fast as EPL but it won't be easy for him.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i'd take Gilberto as a last resort if we cant get anyone. Denilson will be a great DM in the future. Mark my words

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Now my eyes are on Gilberto Silva...I hope he's smarter than a certain player from Bremen and joins Juve.
yeah because joining a cheating team not playing in Europe when you can stay at your Champions League club where you're already happy is sooo smart.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
yeah because joining a cheating team not playing in Europe when you can stay at your Champions League club where you're already happy is sooo smart.
While you are clearly being sarcastic you do have a point. Why should a player who is happy at a CL club come to Juve for the same amount of cash to not play in the CL and join a team with a lot of uncetainty about it?

I don't blame Fring s for not coming as long as it is for football reasons he didn't come and not money.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd Love Gilberto more than Frings. Gilberto is such an underrated player. He always gives 120% and is a complete leader in the midfield. If not signing Frings means we get Gilberto then I'm all for it.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'd Love Gilberto more than Frings. Gilberto is such an underrated player. He always gives 120% and is a complete leader in the midfield. If not signing Frings means we get Gilberto then I'm all for it.
yep, I like that guy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)