Gilardino"s style?? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
nope.....he plays like Pippo
Not true. He's much stronger, doesnt dive nearly as much, doesnt rely on the offside trap, has solid ball control and better awareness of his teammates, as well as better finishing.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
SuperPippo has the greatest reaction of any striker.Inzaghi creates so many chances from this ability, no luck. But he scores half and misses the other half(esp' when he was a Juve boy) Gila is a complete CF and all the stuff Z said. Excellent Striker.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Pippo is just Pippo...

He will become a SuperPippo when he finally learns how to stay away from an off-side.
You have to live on and over the offside edge to score as much as Superpippo does when he is in form!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

And how much have you seen of Gilardino, the olympics only?

I saw him play in serie A this season.....he is much alike Inzaghi except for the dives and offside, he fast, opportunist, good header.....well, doesn't that sum up Pippo?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
and besides......Pippo was one of his idol in football, that really influence the way he play.....don't you think so?

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
i saw him last season and he impressed me with how his first touch is often superb... A great hold-release type of play that makes counterattacking football really effective... He can survive as a lone striker up-front, unlike inzaghi who wouldn't last long if he's the lone striker on the field... And gilardino's finishing is much better than inzaghi's..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)