Gila (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomer

May 3, 2004
russian guys are in negotiation wit parma boss to buy parma'
and they demand parma do not sell gila

"Russian oil company Nafta Moskva are reportedly in talks with Parma about bailing the club out of its financial crisis.
Having been frustrated in attempts to buy-out AS Roma, the Russians are now negotiating with Parma owners about keeping the club afloat.

Its been suggested one of the demands from Nafta Moskva is for Parma to not sell striker Alberto Gilardino.

Parma have fielded a cash plus Enzo Maresca offer for the youngster from Juventus. "

source ' tribalfootball

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Tomer

May 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    thats pisses me off too '
    moggi tries to include maresca in every deal ' wtf'
    y he tries to get rid of him ?
    moggy go away' ****a'

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Do you guys remember Nafta Moskva? How they almost bought Roma in March? Do you remember who the actualy owner of this oil company is? Guess... Roman Abramovich.

Back then the Roma deal was almost settled, when Italian Football Authority did something to stop the deal.

So I have strong reasons to believe that deal with Parma won't go through either.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    So I have strong reasons to believe that deal with Parma won't go through either.
    aha and we will see gila wearing black and white jersey next year. :D
    though giving away maresca is not a great idea:down:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    nah, this is tribalfootball's rumour, it just pure bs, today they claimed that "Juve offered Zebina a-three-year-deal, and Zebina will make his decision soon"...

Yesterday all the others announced that Zebina already made a-five-year-contract, it's been official over 24h, Zebina to Juve, but tribalfootball claims otherwise... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)