Giannicheda and Kovac ? (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
hahaha.....are u new to Juventus.com? :D

The system administrators are probably on Summer vacation, it should take them till Christmas to get the data up to date :D

Juventuz.com is the real place for info on Juve man!

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Yes, juventus.com is s***. If you want information and news on juventus look everywhere else but not on juventus.com. it seems like it gets updated every two weeks.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Well if you look closer zambro isnt mentioned either...and that been going on for while....

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
I think it's because the transfer window hasn't officially opened yet. The transfers that are taking place are between the clubs, but they haven't been registered with the FIFA, so for example Kovac can't play for Juve yet.

They will be presented when the new season preparation starts (when the squad numbers are announced etc.).

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
I think it's because the transfer window hasn't officially opened yet.
I believe this is the reason, although window opened last friday but it's Juventus OS ;) They have whole of July to work on those 'Here's Kovac/Giannichedda' items and still those would be available before the start of the season.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PeeMaN ] ++

What is the thing with ZAmbro?
He isnt mentioned in the squad in the english version of the site....but is listed on the italian version!

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
it is quite poor when compared to acmilans which is regularly updated and inters lol which is updated minute by minute almost eg. 10:23 - lol

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The site isn't that bad as some make it out to be actually. I still like it.

Especially as i'm addicted to the juventus.com intro.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

It's pretty hard not to notice it.
I checked the site out last night.. I saw it..

It's just that it seems that they never update the english version (or the italian version, mind you) of the site, so why bother going..? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)