Gianluigi Buffon (56 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Juventus hasn't gone wrong with a backup goalie for as long as I can remember.

Storari, Woj, Perin, now the GOAT of GKs. Who fucking cares, he is a backup goalie.
Abbiati, Manninger (both were backups at some point) and than there Rampulla and king Chimi

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
People complaining we get gigi back and make 10-15 million in the process lol
people will always find a reason to complain

edit: go see the serie a thread. "mah logo is ruined. football is ruined"

literally complaining about a logo. something doesn't effect anything importnant. literally nothing of value to the league or performance is affected. and tuz still finds a way to complain.

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You kidding me with him not being captain today? We just going to forget 17 years of history just because he left for 10 months? I understand him not being first keeper or having his #1 back but this shit is disrespectful.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You kidding me with him not being captain today? We just going to forget 17 years of history just because he left for 10 months? I understand him not being first keeper or having his #1 back but this shit is disrespectful.
I'm hoping they offered and he refused. Given how Chiellini was ready to give up the armband and Woj the #1 only for Gigi to refuse, chances are the same happened here. Seems like they're treating Gigi with the utmost respect and he just wants to blend in as one of the boys.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Somehow he’s always conceded from rebounds. He either is unlucky or he should push the ball out rather than putting in back in the box. However today he did best he could given the situation. Amazing keeper still better than Woj :p.
At times he has not cleared them well but also many times he's made saves others usually concede, so there's every chance of someone picking up scraps when he is prone. Especially when you've got someone in particular stood there watching...

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
At times he has not cleared them well but also many times he's made saves others usually concede, so there's every chance of someone picking up scraps when he is prone. Especially when you've got someone in particular stood there watching...
The one that hurts me the most is the chl final 2nd goal. :sad: he did a great save on Messi then Suarez scored from rebound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)