Gianluigi Buffon (41 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I don't see how that is an insult unless he said it with a very bitter tone. Just that sentence alone could also be construed as him complimenting the board on what a smart idea it was to acquire Ronaldo.

there is nothing here.
He meant what he meant - something was wrong, the relationships between board and Buffon, Marchisio and so on fell off forsure

- - - Updated - - -

Ok then answer this. If the really felt disrespected or betrayed by his comments then why in the hell would they be offering him a new contract?
Where did I say that our board were upset with him? It was his point of view and his interview.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He meant what he meant - something was wrong, the relationships between board and Buffon, Marchisio and so on fell off forsure
Nonsense you have no way at all of knowing that.

its entirely possible that folks can go their seperate ways professionally and not have this huge drama that you think is there. Remember when Allegri left? All the stupid rumors originating here that Nedved demanded he leave :howler:

But when you actually read the post Allegri era comments both Agnelli and Allegri refer to each other as friends, refer to it as one of the toughest decisions they have had to make. These are high level professionals making important decisions, not taken lightly, but because it is what they believe to be the best outcome for themselves professionally

There isn't bitterness in their comments, you are just being lead around by the nose by garbage journalists making up drama where is none to get you to click on their articles. The same journalists that promised you Pep.

While I understand that you lack the emotional stability to ever sever from a job without getting angry and personal, rest assured that many folks, better folks then you, are running this club.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Actually no a pretty large amount of the forum was not, mostly yourself and a lineup similar to yourself nor did anyone on the board make critical comments about him. These things exist in your head, RUS.

I think you might benefit from socializing with others, get out of your own head a little bit. Its a healthy thing to do you know bouncing ideas off of other people, helps keep yourself in check.

I am curious, what do you do for a living? Do you have a job or do you live with your parents?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
That's why he was fired ? Because everyone was happy with him? He had the best squad in the world that was playing like a bunch of pussies, he had personal problems with Benatia, Douglas and Dybala, and it's only the well known issues, your delusions are above the sky level

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
When he left he even mocked Juventus' board of directions, now he is coming back to do exactly what? Beat Maldini's record? Absolutely abysmal move
Sorry man but that looks like fake news.
If he was bitter and stick it up to management he would never come back again, especially on low wages, or if AA thought he disrespected them, they wouldn't make an offer in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Actually no a pretty large amount of the forum was not, mostly yourself and a lineup similar to yourself nor did anyone on the board make critical comments about him. These things exist in your head, RUS.

I think you might benefit from socializing with others, get out of your own head a little bit. Its a healthy thing to do you know bouncing ideas off of other people, helps keep yourself in check.

I am curious, what do you do for a living? Do you have a job or do you live with your parents?
you're so fucking sick in the head man

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
:sheik: Welcome back Gigi
One of, if not my favorite player of all time
Don't really understand people angry about him being here as a backup with reduced wages, Perin wanted out, Gigi stays for a year or two as a backup with a few games here and there, then joins the board or coaching staff
The CL winning team had had Simon Mignolet as their backup whilst the runners up had Paul Gazzaniga, im sure we will be fine

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:sheik: Welcome back Gigi
One of, if not my favorite player of all time
Don't really understand people angry about him being here as a backup with reduced wages, Perin wanted out, Gigi stays for a year or two as a backup with a few games here and there, then joins the board or coaching staff
The CL winning team had had Simon Mignolet as their backup whilst the runners up had Paul Gazzaniga, im sure we will be fine
This!

Bentornato Gigi. Just excited to have him back at the club...in any capacity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)