Gianluigi Buffon (21 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lm
150km/h is bombing? Americans, can't drink, smoke, drive but they claim to be the best

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Lmao speed limit here is 130 km/h on highways but in general no one will stop u if ur around 150-160 which Im usually around but feel slow as turtle when occasionally someone (usually Germans and Austrians) drive past me clocking over 200

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Lm
Lmao speed limit here is 130 km/h on highways but in general no one will stop u if ur around 150-160 which Im usually around but feel slow as turtle when occasionally someone (usually Germans and Austrians) drive past me clocking over 200
Speed limits in the US are pretty low. 65 mph (105 kph) in most states on the east coast and 75 mph (120 kph) in most of the rest.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lm
People always warn me, dont beat the speed limit in Croatia, you gonna pay hefty fees, so that was a lie then?

German highways :tuttosport:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
People always warn me, dont beat the speed limit in Croatia, you gonna pay hefty fees, so that was a lie then?

German highways :tuttosport:
Sure keep it around 150-160 km/h and ur fine. For 10-15% above speed limit police wont stop you, bc radar can be off around 10%. But people going well above are risking and when they pull them over the fee is massive.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sure keep it around 150-160 km/h and ur fine. For 10-15% above speed limit police wont stop you, bc radar can be off around 10%. But people going well above are risking and when they pull them over the fee is massive.
Even 150-160 is a big help, could spare me some good amount of time next trip. i usually drive strictly what the speed limit is close to cities and no more than 140 in open areas.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Driving fast isn't a badge of honour. You're not in a competition.

I see it quite often going around Europe, lots of terrible or reckless drivers, and also a bigger majority going far too fast. I see plenty of it here too but not the same numbers. Basically you have an accident at any of these kind of speeds you're dead, passengers are dead. Speed limits are set with testing in mind, you have a decent chance at those speeds. Of course, most people drive at least a bit over, you're a slow driver if you drive the limit almost anywhere.

Maybe people need some photos of decapitated children or of brains splattered across windscreens before they see what happens when you lose control of a car at unreasonable speed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)