Gianluigi Buffon (20 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think the way Gigi cited how polite Morata was in his affection for Juve and his words for his teammates, and club, it's clear as day he was not pleased with how Pogba left, but he's too much of a gentleman to stir it up in the press. But you can tell from the subtle undertone, when he says it's easier to follow Paul on social media. CNo wonder, he doesn't belong at Juve. Never thought this guy would show such lack of class. Worst number 10 in our history. :yuck: Great player, Campione, but just doesn't befit the stature of that maglia.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think the way Gigi cited how polite Morata was in his affection for Juve and his words for his teammates, and club, it's clear as day he was not pleased with how Pogba left, but he's too much of a gentleman to stir it up in the press. But you can tell from the subtle undertone, when he says it's easier to follow Paul on social media. CNo wonder, he doesn't belong at Juve. Never thought this guy would show such lack of class. Worst number 10 in our history. :yuck: Great player, Campione, but just doesn't befit the stature of that maglia.
Gigi also said Pogba was an extraordinary lad in the same interview

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Gigi also said Pogba was an extraordinary lad in the same interview
Seemed more diplomstic Don't expect him to call him a cunt, but by his choice of words overall, it seeme sounded a bit disappointed. Evra also made a joke last week about Pogbas locker room not being cleared out.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
He was diplomatic yes but the subtle shots fired are there to see.

That being said. Pogba really is easier to follow on IG. We did it all summer!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, but if he really didn't say bye to his teammates, then it really is sad. Especially after calling it a holiday in the press. Guy won't go far if he doesn't understand gratitude.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:tup: Nobody is going to cause a stir because that's classless, but a bit of a backhanded compliment (what Gigi said) is warranted

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:tup:

Clear as day that Gigi and the other senators in our team didn't think much of Pogba and the way he handled his departure. Was a clear dig at Pogba with the "social media" comment.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Buffon

Gentleman

Cheats on his wife.

Choose onr

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)