Gianluigi Buffon (168 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4360105 said:
3 players of Juventus were near Bale and no one decided to intercept the ball = fail, but Buffon have seen the ball, he wasn't ready for the shot imo
It was a powerful shot from 10-12 meters. Very difficult to parry.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:lol: What kind of a logic is that?! If that's your reason well then as the most expensive goal keeper in the world he should've had done better.
Ignore their quality, he still wasn't saving them.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4360105 said:
3 players of Juventus were near Bale and no one decided to intercept the ball = fail, but Buffon have seen the ball, he wasn't ready for the shot imo
Little back lift, through players, and into the corner, it's basically a combination of the hardest shot types for a keeper to face.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Perfect picture and clearly you could see how difficult that situation was. You can't blame goalie for that ffs.
LOL yes i would not blamed him if Bale has scored into another corner of the net, but he scored into Buffon's corner! (i don't know how to pronounce it in ENG language properly but we do call it "near corner" and "the far corner") and when the ball goes into the "near corner" almost everytime is goalkeeper to blame for it

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4360186 said:
LOL yes i would not blamed him if Bale has scored into another corner of the net, but he scored into Buffon's corner! (i don't know how to pronounce it in ENG language properly but we do call it "near corner" and "the far corner") and when the ball goes into the "near corner" almost everytime is goalkeeper to blame for it
:lol: You ever played football? You know specific dimensions of one goal? It was a powerful shot from a close range and the one that you really can't blame any goalkeeper for. Stop with this nonsense.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's not true. Not every 'near post' shot is a shot which definitely should be saved, only at an acute angle. If it's a powerful shot then there isn't an awful lot a keeper can do, even if a shot is very central.

Anyway, I've already discussed the physics of the shot, I wouldn't expect to see anyone save that, maybe a miracle save if somehow they predict the placement and dive before the shot, very unlikely.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:lol: You ever played football? You know specific dimensions of one goal? It was a powerful shot from a close range and the one that you really can't blame any goalkeeper for. Stop with this nonsense.
I'm playing football my whole life, i think you know nothing about goalkeepers mistakes, the closest corner of the net is always goalkeeper's one, ask any coach first, then talk, noob, he just can't react fast anymore, that's it

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4360227 said:
I'm playing football my whole life, i think you now nothing about goalkeepers mistakes, the closest corner of the net is always goalkeeper one, ask any coach first, then talk, noob, he just can't react fast anymore, that's it
There was basically no angle in it.

He can't react to a powerful shot from 10 meters. Sell.

And by football I meant the real one, not FIFA.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4360227 said:
I'm playing football my whole life, i think you know nothing about goalkeepers mistakes, the closest corner of the net is always goalkeeper's one, ask any coach first, then talk, noob, he just can't react fast anymore, that's it
Then perhaps you can answer my question: Is fixing matches a common phenomenon in the Russian handicap leagues?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
His reflection is obviously slow and he isn't that fast moving either. I wouldn't blame any of the two goals but the Buffon I know would have saved the 2nd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)