Gianluigi Buffon (16 Viewers)

Jul 16, 2006
I cant believe Gigi will stay. I keep having nightmares about it. He is the best keeper in the world by far, but has chosen to spend 2 years in Serie B. You are a rare one Gigi, Juve onwards and upwards.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
juvepersempre said:
I cant believe Gigi will stay. I keep having nightmares about it. He is the best keeper in the world by far, but has chosen to spend 2 years in Serie B. You are a rare one Gigi, Juve onwards and upwards.

Do the maths matey! We got 96 points to play for. We'll be in Serie A this time next season.:agree:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lilianna said:
i'm still waiting smg good to come out of the appeal!
I think that we will know more tomorrow,Frili.:)

But I heared some speculations that we might be in Serie A again....imagine that and we lost Zambrotta and Cannavaro because all this shite.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
giovanotti said:
I think that we will know more tomorrow,Frili.:)

But I heared some speculations that we might be in Serie A again....imagine that and we lost Zambrotta and Cannavaro because all this shite.
where did u heard these Speculations

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
serfaraaz said:
but juve didnt appeal to any european court and tifoso lou was also optimistic during the verdict of caf
I don't know about european court,I just gave you what Lou said,but have this on mind serfaraaz-Gigli experssed his expectations yesterday.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
but then everbody has expectations that juve would Stay in seriea but unless a miracle happen we would stay in serieb which means fiat will put juve for sale

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
La Fiat vuole vendere la Juve?
19 07 2006
Da ambienti vicini alla Fiat, arriva la voce che la Juve sarebbe in vendita. La decisione sarebbe da attribuire all'amministratore delegato Sergio Marchionne e le motivazioni non sarebbero sportive, ma di natura economico-finanziaria.

A causa dello scandalo il titolo della Juventus è crollato in borsa e la crisi potrebbe continuare e aggravarsi. Nei giorni scorsi, l'a.d. dell'Ifil Gianluigi Gabetti aveva prospettato l’ipotesi di liquidare la società in caso di retrocessione.

del bra

May 27, 2006
i think that the appeal will only decrease the points penalty, and hopefully give us back our scuditti, btw, y did they take our last season's scuditti, that season has nothing to do with the inquiry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)