Gianluigi Buffon (36 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5221932 said:
Seriously, if he is not going to try to catch $#@!ing crosses anymore then he better go to bench and give a chance to Neto or whoever
Neto?Even with one leg and one hand Gigi is three times better than Neto.He was awful against Inter at Coppa.

- - - Updated - - -

This clean sheet record he's about to break feels like a title. For me, it's more important than the Coppa Italia.
We ,Gigi and Juve will win both.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yea. Just need to survive this weekend first. :D

--

Bought flights last autumn...booked hotel something like before Christmas. Getting the tickets was some huge fiasco for sure. :sergio:
How difficult is to find tickets for a game like empoli at home?.

I can go like on matchday and buy a ticket in the ticketstore of the stadium?. Or that is impossible?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

I can go like on matchday and buy a ticket in the ticketstore of the stadium?. Or that is impossible?
Maybe you can. But when you travel to Torino from Finland you want to get those tickets before you get there, no?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Do not jinx. Imagine if Immobile scores a goal at 3:55 :scared:

You know Immobile scored under 4 minutes against Genoa last week.
Well if we think like that just imagine that we conceded against Bayern at 91 minute.Why don't you imagine that he won't concede in the next three games in a row?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007

Its not as easy as it sounds for sure.. I did it last Friday. Although I enjoyed exploring my way through but it surely isn't easy \ clear.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lets put on our third goalkeeper as a forward, have him break Immobile's face and get red, and make a huge fuzz about it that lasts longer then the minutes Gigi needs.

Then win with 10 players cause torino is shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)