Gianluigi Buffon (27 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Wonder why he is allowed to wear the captains armband under his sleeve has anyone else noticed this or am i the only person with too much time on there hands to care? :D

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Gigi is a phenomenon.

He didn't look so good back in the 2011-12 season. He actually seemed a bit on decline. He did better in 12-13. Very well in 13-14. And almost flawless this season.

The guy has been improving his play each of the past 4 seasons... from 33-37. Good god.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
Wonder why he is allowed to wear the captains armband under his sleeve has anyone else noticed this or am i the only person with too much time on there hands to care? :D
I don't think he wears the captain armband under his shirt, the armband just goes under his shirt after a while. It's not on purpose.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think it inevitably ends up there because he wears short sleeved jerseys and diving makes the sleeve ride over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)