Gianluigi Buffon (16 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Last night I dreamt that Buffon decided to quit the game and I was so depressed. One day it will happen, damn the agony. Possibly the best goalkeeper we've ever had and he's been with us through so much for such a long time. For crying out loud he was 23 years old when he came to us and was already one of the, if not the, greatest players by that time. Put on his personality, leadership, and everything else. Jeez, players like that don't grow on trees. I wonder if I will ever in my lifetime see someone really be able to take his place.
People like me have taken him for granted for such a long time... people like me will really be shocked the day he actually decides to quit the game - I hope it won't be for a couple of years. He is still one of the greatest out there and I can't see anyone I would rather have. Buffon is not bigger than Juventus, but he is bigger than any other goalkeeper and a living legend. I doubt we'd be where we are today without him and I really hope we keep him around, he can offer so much off the pitch whatever he decides he wants to do when he hang up his gloves.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
It wasnt for Buffon. I hope he used this against everyone else in the team and make sure everyone bucks up for the next , especially the defenders in front of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)