Gianluigi Buffon (55 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Buffon, caso sui 2 scudetti di Calciopoli

02 dicembre alle 19:30
Non tornano i conti: 29 o 31? Sono già passati più di 7 anni dallo scandalo di Calciopoli scoppiato nel 2006, ma il numero degli scudetti vinti dalla Juventus è una questione destinata a far discutere all'infinito. La polemica è tornata d'attualità grazie al sito ufficiale di Gigi Buffon.

Nel palmares del portiere bianconero sono riportati solo i quattro titoli di campione d'Italia "ufficialmente" in bacheca (2002, 2003, 2012 e 2013), mentre quelli delle stagioni 2004/2005 e 2005/2006 (il primo revocato dalla giustizia sportiva e il secondo assegnato a tavolino all'Inter dal commissario federale Guido Rossi) figurano in una categoria a parte come "campionati vinti sul campo".

http://www.calciomercato.com/juventus/buffon-caso-sui-2-scudetti-di-calciopoli-314818

On Buffon's website, Buffon wrote the following under the heading domestic trophies:

Italian Championships won: 2002, 2003, 2012, 2013

Italian Championships won (on the pitch): 2005, 2006

Bravo Capitano

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Has Mr Chocolate ever played in goals before? If so what was the outcome?
one game my good friend,

while i was not as good as Buffon i thought i held up quite well. Our keeper dislocated his knee cap and was out for three quarters of the season everyone had a turn at keeper, I was one of the few to not have done it and we came up against the worst team in the competition, legit these people were shit, i mean utter dog shit, couldn't defend, didn't score a goal all season. So me being a brave nobleman i put my hand up because i thought the other lot wouldn't even get a shot on goal.

We start the game and everything is good, Mr Chocolate is doing great, I'm literally just standing there, we go into half time 0-0 and i haven't touched the ball all half. We go out to the second half and everything is great, then we concede a corner (i think i can't remember 100%, either corner or free kick) and they ball swings in and its a shit house delivery that is literally directly in my arms. i go to kick it long and since then had never tried a goalkeeper kick before the ball went directly up, not forward at all, just up.

"well fuck:, i think to myself as i realise how much of a useless buffoon i am and i stay there to try to hit it away, i jump for it, miss completely and they head it in the goal.

we went on the score a goal soon after, "thank fuck" i thought to myself because i thought we would at least draw the game, that shit team wouldn't get another shot on goal and if they did, "the wall" as i was called (by myself only) was in the goal. So we were cruising through the game, then suddenly my defence opened up like a $2 whore and before i knew it i was 1 on 1 with a fat little indian man. (nothing against indian men, especially fat ones, they are the best kind) i run out because thats what i saw people do on TV and try to block the shot, i jump past like an idiot and he scored.

We lost the game, the only game we lost in the season
the last game i played as keeper.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
one game my good friend,

while i was not as good as Buffon i thought i held up quite well. Our keeper dislocated his knee cap and was out for three quarters of the season everyone had a turn at keeper, I was one of the few to not have done it and we came up against the worst team in the competition, legit these people were $#@!, i mean utter dog $#@!, couldn't defend, didn't score a goal all season. So me being a brave nobleman i put my hand up because i thought the other lot wouldn't even get a shot on goal.

We start the game and everything is good, Mr Chocolate is doing great, I'm literally just standing there, we go into half time 0-0 and i haven't touched the ball all half. We go out to the second half and everything is great, then we concede a corner (i think i can't remember 100%, either corner or free kick) and they ball swings in and its a $#@! house delivery that is literally directly in my arms. i go to kick it long and since then had never tried a goalkeeper kick before the ball went directly up, not forward at all, just up.

"well $#@!:, i think to myself as i realise how much of a useless buffoon i am and i stay there to try to hit it away, i jump for it, miss completely and they head it in the goal.

we went on the score a goal soon after, "thank $#@!" i thought to myself because i thought we would at least draw the game, that $#@! team wouldn't get another shot on goal and if they did, "the wall" as i was called (by myself only) was in the goal. So we were cruising through the game, then suddenly my defence opened up like a $2 $#@! and before i knew it i was 1 on 1 with a fat little indian man. (nothing against indian men, especially fat ones, they are the best kind) i run out because thats what i saw people do on TV and try to block the shot, i jump past like an idiot and he scored.

:lol: Not sure if I should believe you, but entertaining as fuck :D

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
Top thirty most appearances, all-time (only Serie A regular-seasons)

[TABLE="class: wikitable"] [TR] [TD]Rank[/TD] [TD="width: 50px"]Nat[/TD] [TD="width: 150px"]Name[/TD] [TD="width: 70px"]Years[/TD] [TD="width: 70px"]Apps[/TD] [TD="width: 70px"]Goals[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Paolo Maldini[/TD] [TD]1984–2009[/TD] [TD]647[/TD] [TD]29
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Javier Zanetti[/TD] [TD]1995–[/TD] [TD]605[/TD] [TD]12
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Gianluca Pagliuca[/TD] [TD]1987–2007[/TD] [TD]592[/TD] [TD]-[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Dino Zoff[/TD] [TD]1961–1983[/TD] [TD]570[/TD] [TD]-[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Pietro Vierchowod[/TD] [TD]1980–2000[/TD] [TD]562[/TD] [TD]38[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Francesco Totti[/TD] [TD]1992–[/TD] [TD]543[/TD] [TD]230[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Roberto Mancini[/TD] [TD]1981–2000[/TD] [TD]541[/TD] [TD]156
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Silvio Piola[/TD] [TD]1929–1954[/TD] [TD]537[/TD] [TD]274
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]9[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Enrico Albertosi[/TD] [TD]1958–1980[/TD] [TD]532[/TD] [TD]-[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]10[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Gianni Rivera[/TD] [TD]1958–1979[/TD] [TD]527[/TD] [TD]128[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]11[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Giuseppe Bergomi[/TD] [TD]1980–1999[/TD] [TD]519[/TD] [TD]23[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Gianluigi Buffon
[/TD] [TD]1995–
[/TD] [TD]501[/TD] [TD]-
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]13[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Ciro Ferrara[/TD] [TD]1984–2005[/TD] [TD]500[/TD] [TD]27[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Giovanni Galli[/TD] [TD]1977–1995[/TD] [TD]496[/TD] [TD]-[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]15[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Tarcisio Burgnich[/TD] [TD]1958–1976[/TD] [TD]494[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Giuseppe Favalli[/TD] [TD]1989–2010[/TD] [TD]486[/TD] [TD]7[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]17[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Alessandro Del Piero[/TD] [TD]1993–2012[/TD] [TD]478[/TD] [TD]188[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]17[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Giancarlo De Sisti[/TD] [TD]1960–1979[/TD] [TD]478[/TD] [TD]50[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]17[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Angelo Peruzzi[/TD] [TD]1987–2007[/TD] [TD]478[/TD] [TD]-[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Giacinto Facchetti[/TD] [TD]1960–1978[/TD] [TD]475[/TD] [TD]59[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]21[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Franco Baresi[/TD] [TD]1977–1997[/TD] [TD]470[/TD] [TD]12[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]22[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Pietro Ferraris[/TD] [TD]1929–1950[/TD] [TD]469[/TD] [TD]123[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]23[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Sergio Cervato[/TD] [TD]1948–1964[/TD] [TD]466[/TD] [TD]45
[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]24[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Franco Causio[/TD] [TD]1967–1986[/TD] [TD]460[/TD] [TD]66[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [TD="align: left"]José Altafini[/TD] [TD]1958–1976[/TD] [TD]459[/TD] [TD]216[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]26[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Alessandro Costacurta[/TD] [TD]1987–2007[/TD] [TD]458[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]27[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Andrea Pirlo[/TD] [TD]1994–[/TD] [TD]455[/TD] [TD]52[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]28[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Roberto Baggio[/TD] [TD]1985–2004[/TD] [TD]452[/TD] [TD]205[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]29
[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Sébastien Frey[/TD] [TD]1998–2013[/TD] [TD]446[/TD] [TD]-[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]30
[/TD] [TD]
[/TD] [TD="align: left"]Giampiero Boniperti[/TD] [TD]1946–1961[/TD] [TD]443[/TD] [TD]178[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
one game my good friend,

while i was not as good as Buffon i thought i held up quite well. Our keeper dislocated his knee cap and was out for three quarters of the season everyone had a turn at keeper, I was one of the few to not have done it and we came up against the worst team in the competition, legit these people were shit, i mean utter dog shit, couldn't defend, didn't score a goal all season. So me being a brave nobleman i put my hand up because i thought the other lot wouldn't even get a shot on goal.

We start the game and everything is good, Mr Chocolate is doing great, I'm literally just standing there, we go into half time 0-0 and i haven't touched the ball all half. We go out to the second half and everything is great, then we concede a corner (i think i can't remember 100%, either corner or free kick) and they ball swings in and its a shit house delivery that is literally directly in my arms. i go to kick it long and since then had never tried a goalkeeper kick before the ball went directly up, not forward at all, just up.

"well fuck:, i think to myself as i realise how much of a useless buffoon i am and i stay there to try to hit it away, i jump for it, miss completely and they head it in the goal.

we went on the score a goal soon after, "thank fuck" i thought to myself because i thought we would at least draw the game, that shit team wouldn't get another shot on goal and if they did, "the wall" as i was called (by myself only) was in the goal. So we were cruising through the game, then suddenly my defence opened up like a $2 whore and before i knew it i was 1 on 1 with a fat little indian man. (nothing against indian men, especially fat ones, they are the best kind) i run out because thats what i saw people do on TV and try to block the shot, i jump past like an idiot and he scored.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: epic. @Klin @ZoSo

#themchocolatemoments

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
one game my good friend,

while i was not as good as Buffon i thought i held up quite well. Our keeper dislocated his knee cap and was out for three quarters of the season everyone had a turn at keeper, I was one of the few to not have done it and we came up against the worst team in the competition, legit these people were $#@!, i mean utter dog $#@!, couldn't defend, didn't score a goal all season. So me being a brave nobleman i put my hand up because i thought the other lot wouldn't even get a shot on goal.

We start the game and everything is good, Mr Chocolate is doing great, I'm literally just standing there, we go into half time 0-0 and i haven't touched the ball all half. We go out to the second half and everything is great, then we concede a corner (i think i can't remember 100%, either corner or free kick) and they ball swings in and its a $#@! house delivery that is literally directly in my arms. i go to kick it long and since then had never tried a goalkeeper kick before the ball went directly up, not forward at all, just up.

"well $#@!:, i think to myself as i realise how much of a useless buffoon i am and i stay there to try to hit it away, i jump for it, miss completely and they head it in the goal.

we went on the score a goal soon after, "thank $#@!" i thought to myself because i thought we would at least draw the game, that $#@! team wouldn't get another shot on goal and if they did, "the wall" as i was called (by myself only) was in the goal. So we were cruising through the game, then suddenly my defence opened up like a $2 $#@! and before i knew it i was 1 on 1 with a fat little indian man. (nothing against indian men, especially fat ones, they are the best kind) i run out because thats what i saw people do on TV and try to block the shot, i jump past like an idiot and he scored.

hahahaha keep these moments coming

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
one game my good friend,

:rofl:

Nice one.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
:hi:

more Stories from my past will be available in both VHS and DVD formats, with William Shatner narrating key events of my life.

Mr Chocolate- stories that will melt your heart will be available from all good (and shit) video shops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)