Gianluigi Buffon (188 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we need wc players..sell the garbage/get new owners with cash. without buffon in the posts our defence will be twice as pathetic as it is now. I know we have manny and he's doing a great job but for how long? buffon must retire at juve imo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
get new owners?

dream on

sell garbage?

dream on. We can't even sell them, because no one wants to pay their ridiculous salaries. That's why we loan them.

this club has turned to complete and utter shit in every aspect imaginable. From the players, to the coaching staff, to the medical staff, to the owners and technical staff and to the racist fans.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
let's sell our best players then to get us out of this shit...hell sell our 1st 11 to get other players that really have a heart and motivation, maybe with those money we can afford guus.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
What he did was valiant. He took the last man down, probably more violently than he would have liked. Then again, that could just be his frustration seeping out considering the four stillborns in front of him that he must deal with every game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The expression on his face when the referee showed him the red card said it all. It was like "What do you expect to do when I have these idiots in front of me?".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)