Gianluigi Buffon (255 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I still don't get why people name us jews:D
I mean do you think there are some left here :snoop:
:lol:

Just when I thought I shouldn't have gone for the 'She's german.. we should be careful' when someone said 'She's planning a take-over' in the match-thread.

I so should've! :tup:

7WordsOrLess

Aug 14, 2007
I can't wait for Pato to leave Ac Milan for Chelsea, so you become a nothing club.
Meh if he leaves fuck him. Truth is, I've wanted Buffon at Meelan for about 8 years now. And Jewveh always seem to grab the next great GK from the thin talent pack there is. AND we will probably get him when he's a bit older (as is our policy over the last couple years).

Italicized words- Just for fun, no need to go kungfu ultra on me.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Kind of understandable if he has the backproblem or what ever it is what needs to be operated. He cant concentrate 100 % and give his all if he has the operation in mind.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The traitor Ibra is becoming world's best, and the loyal ones lost it all, I feel sorry for you Gigi
That's the justice.

But on the other hand Gigi will be remembered as one of the best keepers ,and man, wearing Juve jersey while ibra will be well known as the greatest scum in a World of football.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Yeah really, Ibra has a hell of a long mortherfuckin way to go before he can really go down next to a great like this man. Just because a club spent over the moon for you doesn't mean you'll go down in history as, without a doubt, one of the best to ever do it.

See in 20 years I don't think people will still talk about and remember Ibra as they would Buffon.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Of course Buffon is a legend already, still world's best despite everything, and one of best in history..

but just thinking about it makes me sad, he could've won a CL with any other team long ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 252)