Gianluigi Buffon (101 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Forza Robinho .. he blasted his team-mates saying they're a bunch of losers :p
TBH i had a lil doubt that buffon will leave in january to help juve financially but now after robinho's comments i'm 100% sure buffon will stay no matter how much they're goin to pay .. simply coz SUPER GIGI is a champion with the greatest winning mentality in the world ..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
TBH i had a lil doubt that buffon will leave in january to help juve financially but now after robinho's comments i'm 100% sure buffon will stay no matter how much they're goin to pay .. simply coz SUPER GIGI is a champion with the greatest winning mentality in the world ..
robinho was as much of a loser to join them without even realising manchester had 2 clubs.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Trust me, he can help Juve more by staying then by leaving!! He knows that too and i honestly dont think that he ever tought that way!!

May 22, 2007
robinho was as much of a loser to join them without even realising manchester had 2 clubs.
I don't think United were prepared to shell out over £60m in one night on Berba and Robinho. He was unhappy at Madrid and wanted to leave desperately. City had the money.

apparently man sh*tty offered twice the ammount for casillas around 120 mill than for what they did for buffon! NOW IM PISSED AND INSULTED!
Who cares what they offered for Iker? It means they're interest in Gigi has gone. Thats all that matters.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't know how Robinho expected a team to immediately go from mid table nobodies to having a 'winning mentality' overnight.

He should shut up and stick to counting his money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)