Gianluigi Buffon (86 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Didn't he come back to us because he was headed to be a back up keeper at Barcelona and Agnelli called him to say that if he's to be a back up anyways, why not do it at home?
i remember those barcelona rumors, no memories on the decision itself. during this bobotv conversation he said that he never wanted to be a backup anywhere else but at juventus :boh:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
buu.jpg

"At the end of this season or at most at the end of next season I will retire.

I've done all I've needed to do.

I can continue next season but only if I am enthusiastic about the project they present me with."

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
️ Gianluigi #Buffon: "#Juventus had a few problems in terms of absences from the start as the mister could have relied on #Pogba, on #Chiesa: he found himself without these 2-3 players who are cornerstones, reference points. They have the kind of plays that can make you win any game. Then the penalty issue was added, first given and then removed: and now we don't know. These situations create instability and uncertainty. The season of #Juve is impossible to judge, #Allegri worked while facing challenges he could have never imagined. If they win the Europa League and qualify to UCL it would be a good season considering what they had to face."

[@AroundJuventus]

️ Gianluigi #Buffon: "#Juventus-#Sevilla was already a balanced game in the first leg, the goal by #Gatti gave a big hand to #Juve from a psychological point of view. #Juve could do well away, but #Sevilla play much better at home than away. It's a 50/50 game".

[@AroundJuventus]

️ Gianluigi #Buffon: "The best game? The elimination against #RealMadrid, I'll always carry it in my heart. It ended the way it ended, but it was an incredible game and these things stay with you. The worst? Italy in the Euro final against Spain, we were inferior to them but we could have done more".

[@AroundJuventus]

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Parma in the playoffs. Hopefully they make it through. Would love to see Gigi back in Serie A one last time.
He got subbed off a halftime with Parma up 2-0. They ended up losing 3-2.

Sounds like he's a doubt for the 2nd leg with a calf injury.

Would be a major bummer for Buffon to not be able to play. Hopefully they pull it out for the old man and he can be available for the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)