Gianluigi Buffon (172 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
No he wouldn't because our damn president is saying as much if not worse as in that he went all conspiracy plot and didn't go after a mere ref but the boss of all refs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Which neither players or any staff have done in the past 8 years. I’ve always been a little proud that this club kept quiet (even though because of desicive mistakes against both Barcelona and Bayern), but it also annoyed. Now, we got eliminated by a call which many people find controversial. Personally, I find the calls against Barca and Bayern much more blatant.

I don’t agree with Buffon’s or Agnelli’s arguments at all. I find it a bit sad that they lowered themselves to this. This is what other top clubs do. It was a questionable call, but both Buffon and Agnelli should’ve focused on the call. A call, which would never been have given the other way around.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I adore Gigi, even in his 40ies, his passion of the game still burn brightly.
And i glad he's not backtrack his statement, as i said many times before he deserve it.

But ale vs gigi rant is just a fallacy, destroying your and tuz core as a juventini with needless semantic. Rightnow you should stick together, the mods already do his jobs by kicking troll vialli, the rest should just give support as best as s/he could.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
In two years time, maybe even less, nobody will even remember this ref and his shit. But the legend called Buffon will live on. Remember that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)