Gianluca Lapadula - attacker - Pescara (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
QimHbJe.png

XnU1lWb.png

Born in Torino
Played between 1996 to 2004 for Juventus

- - - Updated - - -

Lapadula: 'Del Piero my idol’
Gianluca Lapadula plays down links to Juventus, but reveals “my example on and off the pitch has always been Alex Del Piero”.

The Pescara striker has scored 24 goals in Serie B this season, and Delfini director Giorgio Ripetto confirmed today that the Bianconeri have made an offer.

“Right now my dream is just to get promotion with this team,” Lapadula insisted in an interview with La Repubblica.

“Certain rumours are nice, but right now they don’t matter much. My example on and off the pitch has always been Alex Del Piero. A champion from every point of view.”

- - - Updated - - -

'Lapadula will leave Pescara’

Pescara director general Giorgio Ripetto confirms 'Gianluca Lapadula will leave’ and reveals that 'Juventus already made an offer.’

The striker has scored 24 times in Serie B this season and is in the middle of a bidding war between several Italian teams as well as Claudio Ranieri’s Leicester.

“The player is entirely our property,” Ripetto told BianconeriNews.eu.

“In the next transfer market he will leave, regardless of whether the team managed to get to Serie A or not.

“Juventus already came forward with an offer in January to try and sign him in July along with [Gianluca] Caprari.

“But the deal wasn’t completed also due to the interest of other teams like Napoli, Leicester and Genoa.

“The Rossoblu, like the Bianconeri, asked for both players and could currently be considered the favourites.

“But these negotiations are being brought forward directly by the President.”

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)