Gianluca Frabotta (1 Viewer)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pellegrini had a good season at Cagliari aswel. I’m all for trying it with him, because it doesn’t make any sense to loan him out again. He should at least get a chance.
He did do well at Cagliari but that was over a year ago and he has had difficulties with form and injury since.

Personally, I think if Juve are going to bring a player back from loan for the first team I would want it to be on the back of a solid season e.g. when we brought Spinazzola back from Atalanta.

I actually think another loan would benefit him more. He missed a large chunk of last season and would very much be a backup here with limited minutes. I think he could do with getting game time and his form back, I don''t think we should be the place for that.

I do think that we are light at LB though and have been for a couple of seasons now, so maybe we will keep him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I am reading loan with obligation and I just cant believe. Obligation? For real? :tuttosport: What is the transfer fee reported?

Edit: and a buyback? No way!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He is a target for quite a few clubs, including the opportunity to stay in Serie A with Genoa, Atalanta and Hellas Verona.
There could also be an intriguing adventure abroad in Turkey, as Trabzonspor are interested in bringing Frabotta in on loan with option to buy.
Calciomercato says he had been very close to a move to Genoa, but they have signed Stefano Sabelli instead and he will now join up with another club.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I am reading loan with obligation and I just cant believe. Obligation? For real? :tuttosport: What is the transfer fee reported?

Edit: and a buyback? No way!
AA must really be counting his pennies if money is even being discussed Frabotta. Has market value of roughly 2.75m and salary of 100K+. No doubt Juve needs this loan to go through to be able to get some players this summer. :sergio:

:agnelli: Hey you cheap SOB ..... go into your own bank account and buy some needed help.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
It seems he won't go to Atalanta with Atalanta looking for Giuseppe Pezzella (Parma). Another LB
They want us to give them option for Frabotta, not obligation. They really know how to negotiate and push counterpart to accept their terms. The same with Romero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)