Gianluca Frabotta (5 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Least of our problems today.

A 21 year old in his first season of senior football should not be the difference between you beating a newly promoted side. He did his job fine, he lost a couple of balls when isolated but other than that did everything asked of him, including an excellent pull back for Ramsey.

If you expect him to be a Marcelo you will be disappointed. He should be viewed as an inexperienced young player asked to fill in during an injury crisis. He has been tidy and overall has done more than I would have expected from him. I'm happy to have him as a low cost squad option.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill not blame him as i expect nothing from him and he is a filler player to use exactly in this kind of games.

The real responsability should be carried by our important players like Dybala and the coach

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Frabotta makes some mistakes but a lot of it comes down to inexperience, I'd be more than happy to keep him and let him grow as I think there is real potential there. But we also have to understand that he will make mistakes.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like him. He started the game brilliantly and could easily have had an assist but Dybala's shot was blocked. He also plays intelligent and good quality passes, the build up to our 2nd goal is prime example.

Gets caught in possession at times which he needs to improve on but like @Salvo says it is probably inexperience as he is used to having a bit more time on the ball after playing in the U23s.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Relatively speaking, he isn’t that bad. Could probably use a loan out to a smaller side where he can play. He’s probably not much worse than Pellegrini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)