Gianluca Frabotta (1 Viewer)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Don't know about defending, but I like his offensive posture. He's not afraid to pass forward, and not only sideways or backways, like 90% of FBs do.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like him too. He is tidy and most of the time seems very dependable with the ball or defending. He does seem to tire late in games, but he is running up and down the left side all game and makes himself available for a pass.

As others say he likes to pass the ball forward which is great for a fullback and even better that they are good passes on the deck rather than hopeful long balls.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Not a difference maker (yet) but solid and dependable and hopefully he proves to be consistent enough to provide some competition for Sandro and to give him a breather over the course of the season.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I wonder if any stupid prem club now thinks he's worth 15m pounds.

- - - Updated - - -

i like that he is good looking.

not like drop dead hamsum like ronaldo. but more if i saw him in the street i would do a double take.

he should go for dybala's hair cut. that cut + his beard would be hnnngggggg.
He isn't good looking

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Composed performance again.

I like that he is so tidy with his passing and makes good decisions with the ball instead of aimlessly launching it upfield. Credit to Pirlo for giving him a chance, just a shame he chose Bernardeschi ahead of him v Verona and Barca.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #78
    He looks like he is gaining confidence as well, not just running around a lot.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    frabotta looks like he could be a side character in a mafia italian tv show.

or the main character in a turkish soap opera where he is driving his sports car and almost hits the hot girl riding her horse. and then they fall in love together but their families are in war with each other for decades and they must overcome this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)