Gianluca Frabotta (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It would be madness to send him out now that Pellegrini is gone and Sandro is our only reliable left back.

Dont count on MDS, he is a glassman and counting on him can condition our whole season.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
First impression: serie b level but doesn't make mistakes. Unlike MDS who's levels above in terms of quality but almost immediately after coming on gave away a needless FK near the box.

Can play CB as well acc to transfermkt.

Ideal reserve/emergency role player. These roles should go to U23 and primavera players as often as possible instead of a geriatric on high salary.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Might as well just keep him, showed promise and even if he doesn't always play he can train with the side.
yeah - surprised how collected he was. I say give him until December then push him out on loan if he doesn't cut it. Still would rather push the funds we have left for another CM.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #49
    yeah - surprised how collected he was. I say give him until December then push him out on loan if he doesn't cut it. Still would rather push the funds we have left for another CM.
    Don't forget that he's already with the U23 if not the first team. A season bridged between both sides won't be a bad thing and will be a step up from last season, but at some point he would have to make a career choice.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    I quite like him. Really tidy in possession, seems to know how to position himself defensively and willing to run up and down the wing.

I'd take him starting as a natural LB than Cuadrado in that position. Particularly if we have a left footer on the right hand side.

Jun 6, 2015
    If he plays 5 games for senior side, he won't be able to play for U23 anymore.

Is it 5 starts or appearances?
    Appearances would be my guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Since when is that a rule? Makes no sense.
    I think there was some talk of that last year as well. Such rules are are quite common actually. When I still played football we had a similar rule that was there to prevent players from the first team playing in decisive games for the second team.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    If he plays 5 games for senior side, he won't be able to play for U23 anymore.

Is it 5 starts or appearances?
    explains why he wasn’t in the mock lineup for Napoli. Now that the transfer deadline has passed, im guessing he’ll be a full time first squad member as we only have 22 players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)