Gianluca Ferrero (3 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I didn’t want to make anymore unjustified remarks. It’s not like he did anything wrong
just everything about Super League… nothing serious… it’s not like that came around to bite us in the ass…

oh and happy birthday to President Who Cares…

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
any words, presidente? wouldn't you at least ask that other nobody (his name is scanavino iirc, he's the ceo, right?) to come forward and tell the world what to expect? both the clubs and the shareholders need some explanation, right?

:bianconero:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
any words, presidente? wouldn't you at least ask that other nobody (his name is scanavino iirc, he's the ceo, right?) to come forward and tell the world what to expect? both the clubs and the shareholders need some explanation, right?

:bianconero:
Manchurian candidate?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I had no idea this guy was our president

that’s because I don’t care. I care more about the form than the club

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The fact that a nothing and a nobody like this is our president says it all. We are in for perhaps the darkest period in our history with these inept buffoons in charge.
and they sent miretti of all players to face the press :rofl: not danilo, the capitano (who btw failed to run to vlahovic when it was apparent that he lost his shit, but that's an other matter), szczesny or an other senior player, but miretti, a 20 year old dude. kudos to him btw, he gave a correct interview, but shame on ferrero and everyone who works under him

soulless, empty, characterless bunch of passengers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)