Giampaolo Pazzini - ST - Milan (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
I support you somehow. Why are we Juventus fans? Because we love ITALIAN football. Not clubs like Inter with 2 Italians. So if there are equally Italian footballers then I prefer them. Nothing strange about that I think. Otherwise I don't see why you support an Italian team.
Thank you - that is all my point is. It doesnt matter which country the supporters are from but it does to the extent the players other you might as well support a club like Man City and Arsenal (ove the last 10 years) they may play - in Arsenals case great football. But how can you support a team that does not reflect the Country they play in and should ultimatley represent.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
I agree with this. When Cassano was taken off the field against Bremen he vanished completely out of the game..
He's a target man, that's completely normal. He's about the only italian striker I'd get other than Cassano, the rest are overhyped italian garbage, like our latest lovely signing Quag.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's a target man, that's completely normal. He's about the only italian striker I'd get other than Cassano, the rest are overhyped italian garbage, like our latest lovely signing Quag.
Well, I'd take Balotelli in a heartbeat, too. But....................we know how that worked out

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if there is any chance he will end up at Madrid.

Pazzini seems to be proving his doubters wrong, he is still consistently scoring and no he doesn't need Cassano next to him to score he justs needs service.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
This transfer is never going to happen in reality is it, I mean Marotta has already stated that we won't be buying anymore strikers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)