Giampaolo Pazzini - ST - Milan (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:D

anybody that replaces Amauri is a done deal for me.

and Quag prefers to play SS, so the FW line will have good balance.
i agree, with quag we got a more then decent SS at the moment, and what we truely need is a striker, so we should put all the budged there

and marotta will offcourse be doing that at the moment, so any player we are linked with that isnt a true goalscoring striker, is nonsense

considering nilmar,benz,and so many others are SS,
leaves us at : gilardino, pazzini, dzeko, matri,...?

the first isnt coming, the third might or might not in june and the fourth is to expensive for what he brings

i hope we could get pazzo at a decent price, loan or swap

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
VS Guru: Delneri say no to Benzema, Pazzini done deal in January. :donedeal:
Lets take this rumour seriously for a second. It really doesn't make any sense if true. Benzema is better, can sell more shirts, has so much more potential, younger and can create for himself.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Lets take this rumour seriously for a second. It really doesn't make any sense if true. Benzema is better, can sell more shirts, has so much more potential, younger and can create for himself.
Plus he doesn't fall into "has problems with his club" category.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Samp did fire their GM(Gasparin). The guy who gave us a tough time with Udinese for D'Ago remember?

Maybe he didn't want to sell Pazz now but when Garrone saw the $$$ he said yes. :boh:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Why is a players shirt selling potential important? He is not Ronaldo, and any additional revenue arising from his image rights would be minimal. I'm not anti-Benzema and agree with the rest of your arguments, but highlighting shirt sales reminds me of RM and their ridiculous transfer policy, and I never want to see that at Juve.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
DN didn't say no to Benzema. He said he'd like Pazzo but didn't mind Benzema. He thinks he'd fit more in his system and mentality.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)