Giacomo Cipriani (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's a good question. If a player is loaned out by a midde-lower club like Bologna...u gotta start asking some questions...

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    He's part owned by us and Bologna, and you're right gray, if Bologna loans him out he's most certenly not good enough for Juve.

Strangely, he's always Serie A topscorer in CM4 after a season or two :undecide: :D

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    oh...
    whats wrong if hes loaned out by bologna, maybe they just want him to get more experience.. he is after all quite young
    Bologna are hardly blessed with great strikers at the momnet though, are they?

Lars

Sep 25, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
    yeah. i think they're still relying on signori. signora. whatshisname, signori...signora...signori? i think its signori.
    -----

I thought Signori ended his career after last season?!

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by crazyraptor83 ] ++
    i agree with you sallyinzaghi..
    mayber he just need more experience...
    experience? Oh come on, he's 24!!

He'd better start to play in a big team now, if not he'll never make it.

I remember him from my CM game. He was a Juve future transfer in January, coming from Bologna. I cancelled the transfer...

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    jhe is a gr8 player,, and not any player scores a goal like tht in rome, he played well tell he got sent off tht day ...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lars ] ++

-----

I thought Signori ended his career after last season?!
    look at the date of Sally's post... :)

Anyway, I thought that we sold the rest of him to Bologna before the start of this season... :confused:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    cipriani used to be a huge talent.then he had an injury and everything spiralled down.

his talent prompted us to get an option on him but after the lengthy layoff nobody was so excited anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)