Giaccherini: "A decisive month" (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Emanuele Giaccherini is under no illusions about the significance of these next few weeks for the Bianconeri’s ambitions. The congested fixture list will see Antonio Conte’s men face several key encounters in both domestic competitions.
The 26-year-old said: “With two games in hand, plus the Coppa Italia, we’ll play many fixtures in a short space of time and it will decide a lot.”
Milan’s victory over Udinese saw the Rossoneri go back to the top of the league with a two-point lead. Juventus, however, maintain two games in hand: “I saw the game and I have to say that Milan are enjoying a great championship season. However, this mustn’t interest us. I look at what we’re doing; it doesn’t interest me how the others are getting on.”
With games coming thick and fast, Giaccherini appreciates the team will need to be freshened up in order to keep everyone in peak condition ahead of a busy run in.
“The manager is good at rotating the team and has drummed the same mentality into everyone. I believe that’s been seen on the pitch, and those who have played less up until now have always provided a great response when called upon. The squad is large and has quality so even with many games to be faced, there won’t be any problems.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)