gheddafi the third (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
okay this is getting weird. gheddafi failed a drug test too, and hes the third player in like, what , a month or so ? :frown: whaddahell is happening? :confused:

-------------------------

Al-Saadi Gheddafi has become the third Serie A player in a month to fail a drugs test, but Perugia blame a German doctor.

The son of the Libyan leader Colonel Gheddafi, who is yet to play a single game for the Grifoni, was randomly tested following the 0-0 draw with Reggina on Oct 5.

According to reports the sample provided had higher than expected levels of noradrosterone.

“Gheddafi takes medication for a bad back,” insisted Perugia President Luciano Gaucci, “and this is why the sample came back positive.”

The Libyan has only been called up to three official games for his new club, but always remained on the bench.

“The player has been struggling with this back problem for months and periodically goes to Germany for treatment,” continued Gaucci.

“This news is really no surprise to us, as it is no secret that some medication contains banned substances. Gheddafi deserves respect for sitting on the bench during that game despite knowing he wasn’t 100 per cent fit.”

Perugia’s signing of the controversial figure raised eyebrows during the summer, but he is yet to make his official debut.

“Gheddafi is without blame and the club is also completely innocent,” added the patron. “We were ready to help his back problems with our medical staff, but he preferred to undergo treatment with his own doctors.”

“It is after all his own health that is at stake, and therefore we couldn’t ban him from going abroad.”

The creative midfielder now risks a ban of between four and sixteen months and will be suspended as a precautionary measure while awaiting the counter-analysis.

This is the latest setback after Inter’s Mohamed Kallon and Manuele Blasi of Parma failed random drug tests, all for the presence of nandrolone

[Football Italia]

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:wallbang::sigh:

I don't think anyone will notice his ban anyway, it's not like he ever plays...:bored:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
its all that chicken wings that Gauci keeps feeding him thats causing it to be honest
I wonder what drug test Gadaffi the first has ever failed

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    gheddafi the third- third player to fail a drug test in serie a. this is getting annoying, really. italian football's reputation could rot because of this.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

The creative midfielder now risks a ban of between four and sixteen months and will be suspended as a precautionary measure while awaiting the counter-analysis.
    [Football Italia]
    creative midfielder?i dont know much about that and incase you guys dont know anything about him i tell you he doesnt even deserve to be in the Libyan NT and of course since he started meddling in Libyan football we have always become one of the worst african teams.

you know we have some youngsters who can prove themselves in africa but with geddaffi around i dont think so.:down:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    creative midfielder?i dont know much about that and incase you guys dont know anything about him i tell you he doesnt even deserve to be in the Libyan NT and of course since he started meddling in Libyan football we have always become one of the worst african teams.

you know we have some youngsters who can prove themselves in africa but with geddaffi around i dont think so.:down:

If he wasn't a gheddafi, he probably wouldn't be on the NT.

I've never seen him play. If Juve had signed him, it probably would have been considered a pure publicity stunt due to the Tamoil sponsorship. Although I think that conflict of interest would have prevented the signing from ever taking place.

Not that it wasn't considered a publicity stunt by Perugia, anyway.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

If he wasn't a gheddafi, he probably wouldn't be on the NT.

I've never seen him play. If Juve had signed him, it probably would have been considered a pure publicity stunt due to the Tamoil sponsorship. Although I think that conflict of interest would have prevented the signing from ever taking place.

Not that it wasn't considered a publicity stunt by Perugia, anyway.
    yup there are much more better players in his position and if you bothered to watch the match between argentina and Libya then you might have seen a player called el-tayeb who dribled 2 defenders and scored a goal:dazed:.you might have heard about the italian coach libya had he didnt have geddaffi in his starting lineup we beat eygpt 1-0 and beat congo 3-2 without geddaffi and then if you believe it geddaffi fired the coach so no one will find out that Libya plays well without geddaffi:groan:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Yes, Fred, I do believe it.

Remember Fred, I live in the US, and unfortunately, our coverage of international football is pretty limited. I take what I can get.

Well, not really limited. We do have options, but they can get to be very expensive.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Dont piss off Gheddafi senior, for all this bad publicity directed toward his son, he may just blow up FIGC headquarters

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Dont piss off Gheddafi senior, for all this bad publicity directed toward his son, he may just blow up FIGC headquarters

Oh No..................................

Ring the Bell (Ding, Ding)

Round 2.........................

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I figured you'd get a kick out of that Serge !!!!!

In all seriousness, about 8 years ago, Gheddafi senior hired Maradona to help junior with his soccer skills,and Ben Johnson (Canadian sprinter) to work on juniors stamina and endurance.

Senior warned both Maradona and Johnson about exposing junior to any sort of illegal drugs, especially the performance -enhancing kind(everyone knows about Maradona and Ben Johnson's past )

I had this story verified by a friend of mine from Toronto, who is a close friend of Ben Johnson

With whats going on now, senior has got to be pissed !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)