Get NIKO KRANJCAR!! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
gee, someone comes, says there is a good player and everyone goes like: oooh, he must be good, we should get him, that way we will win ucl for sure. and none of you even heard of him before.
Actually, Kranjcar was pretty famous anyway, he played great in England and was one of the hottest prospects

wong ka yan

Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
He seems to be good, but I still prefer Van der Vaart or Diego, if we really buy a creative mid.
the football mag said he plays like Boban ( boban is creative mid , right ?)....... but he also does more defensive work than boban........... i think his price is more lower than vdv or diego...........so i prefer NIKO KRANJCAR!!:cap:

OP

DayVee

Apr 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    He looks like tudor ,maybe he is a relative to him
    That is a LOL!:D No he is not Tudors realtive, but he is in top 10 of worlds creative midfield talents by all mayor world joung talent sources.
    Dont worry if he is a new name to you, because he is only 19, scouts and managers of European teams know him verry well. He is great talent in development and needs few more yeears to reach his full potential. I saw many good players (Rosicky, etc) if everything goes well in his progress he will be much greater than Rosicky. It is true that he hasnt played in worlds mayor leagues yet, but he was great in international scene against players that plays in famous clubs: (Manchester, Arsenal, Chelsa, Bayern...) and was victorius. :cool:
    I am not saying that Juve needs to get him this second, but he should be considered, because it looks that he will be great.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    I saw him never, but being the captain of Croatias most famous club at the age of 19, it should mean that he's got good mentality which is as important as talent. I remebered him from an earlier thread, so I noticed when he scored a double on his first match coming back from a long injury about a week ago. My spider instinct says he'll be world class.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    Interessting player, but as mentioned before we already have som other players which are promising too, and dont forget Kapo before he even gets to us. At the end its all a question of who you want to give a chance. I will give Kapo the chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)