Get NIKO KRANJCAR!! (2 Viewers)

DayVee

Apr 19, 2004
I think that Juve would make a good job by singing Niko Kranjcar. He is only 19 years old and is allready the best player of Croatian league.
He is captain of Dinamo Zagreb at the age of 19.
I havent seen such skill, ball controll, passing perfection and field vision since Boban and Prosinecki. He will play in the greatest European clubs in future, for sure; why not in Juventus. Juve is known for dicsovering new talents and bringing them to world class level.

Maybee some of you will be in doubt about him, because he is not so exposed like Diego, Robinho, Van der Vaart etc. , but his quallity is equal to them.
I hope that he will play on Euro 2004 in Portugal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He sounds like a very interesting prospect.

Maybe it's a good thing that he's not as exposed as the young superstars you menioned, because we don't have a history of going for the most sought after players in the market.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Certainly sounds interesting.

Too bad he doesn't play in this years euro tournament so I can see him. On the other hand that might be a good thing as he won't be exposed to other clubs and the price won't go up.

Jul 28, 2002
im sure somebody mentioned this guy a while back, he was a good prospect then, i reckon we should easily get him out Dino Zaggreb :D

Sep 28, 2002
if his hairdo is different now than in second pic i'm all for it. but hwat's the point, we have olivera, also young, also promising, also not exposed. so what?

Sep 28, 2002
buy aurimas kucys. plays in lithuania, age 20, captain of u21 side, is called to senior squad on regular basis.

gee, someone comes, says there is a good player and everyone goes like: oooh, he must be good, we should get him, that way we will win ucl for sure. and none of you even heard of him before.

OP

DayVee

Apr 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    All the big clubs are allready intersted in him. Specially Arsenal, Barcelona, and Man U. Davor Suker, his manager, was close to contract with Barca, but Barca took Davids, who is tested player, and Niko didnt want to compete with Ronaldinho for same place in the squad.
    Also offers from Anderlecht worth 5 million Euros and from CSKA Moscow 5.3 million, Dynami Kiev 2.5 million was refused by Nikos manager. Since Abramovic invested lot of money in CSKA, they said that money is not problem, but Niko is reserved abot playing for Russians.
    This guy will be great star in future, he was captain of Croatia U17 squad that was 3rd in European Championship 2001:cool:, and also played good on World Cup.
    And another thing, His father ZLATKO KRANJCAR was one of greatest Croatian players of all time, he played sucsessfully for Yugoslavia, so Nikos skill is a work of genetics too.:cool:
    Juve can get this great player for less then 10 m Euros, and other more exposed talents demands at least 30 millions (Robinho, Diego, VDV,) :D
    I expected a dose of sqepticism by some of you, but all great Croatian and other players from ex-Yugoslavia were once boys in a shaddow playing in local league.:D

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DayVee ] ++
    All the big clubs are allready intersted in him. Specially Arsenal, Barcelona, and Man U. Davor Suker, his manager, was close to contract with Barca, but Barca took Davids, who is tested player, and Niko didnt want to compete with Ronaldinho for same place in the squad.
    Also offers from Anderlecht worth 5 million Euros and from CSKA Moscow 5.3 million, Dynami Kiev 2.5 million was refused by Nikos manager. This guy will be great star in future, he was captain of Croatia U17 squad that was 3rd in European Championship 2001:cool:.
    And another thing, His father ZLATKO KRANJCAR was one of greatest Croatian players of all time, he played sucsessfully for Yugoslavia, so Nikos skill is a work of genetics too.:cool:
    Juve can get this great player for less then 10 m Euros, and other more exposed talents demands at least 30 millions:D
    I expected a dose of sqepticism by some of you, but all great Croatian and other players from ex-Yugoslavia were once boys in a shaddow.:D
    ok, after this i'd take him ahead of kucys :D

but 10m for him is way too much, as for 30m you can almost every player in the world.

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
    buy aurimas kucys. plays in lithuania, age 20, captain of u21 side, is called to senior squad on regular basis.

gee, someone comes, says there is a good player and everyone goes like: oooh, he must be good, we should get him, that way we will win ucl for sure. and none of you even heard of him before.
    But Kranjcar is prooven talent....kicked ass in england....played great in defeats against DinamoKyev......Whole Europe knows for him.....
    And Liuthania in compare with Croatia is after all.....lower leauge of football....no offence....but lets be real. I dont think that he should come to Juve this season....but for 2-3 seasons he will be next Boban or Prosinecki....thats shure. And he posseses Austrian passport.
    Great talent which needs to develop for about 2 seasons more.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Oh great, here we go again Barkuss.....

Nah man, just kidding!

Well, from what I heard from World Soccer mag, he is supposed to be good. But I heard from Bark that Niko is supposed to be great. I think I would rather have Rosicky or VDV though, cuz they are proven Champions in the bigger Leagues of Europe (OK I know the Dutch League is not that much of a test, but VDV rocked in the C.L.). If Niko fulfills his expectations, then we should get him later.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

yeah, that's tru fli. if someone says that there is a good player, that doesn't mean that we MUST get him...and most of you as fli said haven't heard of him b4...how can you know that we should get him if you havent seen him play?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)