[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (8 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Bayern are German and one of the top two teams in the world and Adidas own a stake in the club.
After United received such a ludicrous deal,its natural to see Bayern commanding similar sums too.
As for us,we arent going to attract such deals just because 'we are juve'.Serie A is not an attractive proposition and Juve have a long way to go to achieve a Bayern-esque status in terms of consistently being among top 3-5 clubs.
I really dont get why ppl complain about our deals when the drawbacks are obvious tbh.
Not directed at you piotrr,but ppl complaining abt our deals are the same ones who dont want the likes of Milan attracting rich investors and thereby returning to the top.Because there are obvious benefits and in the in the best interests of Juventus to see other top Italian clubs returning to the top.Ppl are really blind if they cant see this.
A healthy competitive deal with top teams means Juve can attract lucrative sponsors people crave for.

- - - Updated - - -

competitive league*
No offence taken, i just really can't understand how their dominance in Germany and good runs in Europe recently guarantee them twice as much money from Adidas. I would understand 10m difference, maybe 15, but 30 fucking millions per season more than us. Calciopoli fallout surely. :sad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)