[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (8 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Copa America timings are impossible for us here, most games will be played 2-3 in the morning, etc. :frown:

Still, Copa America is one of the most enjoyable international tournaments out there. I'm expecting this one to be particularly entertaining, the differences between the big two and the rest isn't so big these days. I fully expect Columbia, Uruguay and the hosts Chile to hold their own this summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fucking arrogant prick. Imagine if Mourinho done shit like that, the press and rival fans would be 100x worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant say I follow German football that closely, but I thought Klopp was one of the good guys? Seemed pretty classy and normal to me, before and after our games with BVB this season.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Cuntiola at it again
slow Salvo is slow

Fucking arrogant prick. Imagine if Mourinho done shit like that, the press and rival fans would be 100x worse.

Cant say I follow German football that closely, but I thought Klopp was one of the good guys? Seemed pretty classy and normal to me, before and after our games with BVB this season.
Bro where have you been?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

Him congratulating our players was class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)