[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (7 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They can still win Champions League

Dude, for the last two seasons you said that Atletico Madrid would be $#@! without Falcao and the season after $#@! without Diego Costa. :D
I don't think I said anything about post-Falcao as I wasn't on the board then... But I readily admit, I was wrong about post-Diego Costa. I didn't think they would reinvest to the extent they did in getting Mandzukic and Griezmann. The latter started off slow for them, but he's been amazing lately.

I dislike that Interisti Simeone, but the man has done something incredibly impressive at Atletico.

On a sidenote, his son Giovanni has looked brilliant at the U20 Sudamericano.

- - - Updated - - -

I was just being facetious :D I did think that at some point, up to around the beginning of December if I recall.
I was thinking the same until about the 12th-13th round. That they would at least fight back into the Europa places, and make a push for 4th... That's when I really started noticing just how dire they've been in the League.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I like Seth Rollins from the new guys. But generally speaking Kane is love, Kane is life :klin:.

now wwe has really turned kane into a joke.the wwe has kane looking like a true bitch now.it's messed up what wwe has done to kane
we havent a thread about WWE that we discussion and Conversation.this threat is not a situable place for Conversation about wwe. but let me tell you some things. When batista and goldberg and stone cold left WWE, WWE has gone down hill.Wwe policy is awful. now It's just a bunch of juiced up second rate actors pretending to beat the shit out of each other.the only reason that im watching wwe is just Roman Reigns
my favorite Wrestlers are batista & goldberg when WCW was still around. their contract were expired and they didn't want to sign them again and therefore they were released.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
now wwe has really turned kane into a joke.the wwe has kane looking like a true bitch now.it's messed up what wwe has done to kane
we havent a thread about WWE that we discussion and Conversation.this threat is not a situable place for Conversation about wwe. but let me tell you some things. When batista and goldberg and stone cold left WWE, WWE has gone down hill.Wwe policy is awful. now It's just a bunch of juiced up second rate actors pretending to beat the shit out of each other.the only reason that im watching wwe is just Roman Reigns
my favorite Wrestlers are batista & goldberg when WCW was still around. their contract were expired and they didn't want to sign him again and therefore they were released.

- - - Updated - - -

my favorite Wrestlers are batista & goldberg when WCW was still around. their contract were expired and they didn't want to sign him again and therefore they were released.
Did you say free agents? :beppe:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
my favorite Wrestlers are batista & goldberg when WCW was still around. their contract were expired and they didn't want to sign them again and therefore they were released.
I agree about Kane. I hope they turn him into the Big Red Monster again.

Generally WWE is still quite fun to watch. Some guys are interesting like Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt etc. I like to watch it as a mindless entertainment :D.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I just reserved myself a ticket for CL match vs BVB in Turin, I don't even want to think about what would I do if we lose that first leg.:sad:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Guys a question what's the price for a season ticket for teams such as:
Bayern
BVB
I mean the cheapests
And how would you judge season tickets price in Germany?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Guys a question what's the price for a season ticket for teams such as:
Bayern
BVB
I mean the cheapests
And how would you judge season tickets price in Germany?
I know bayern's season ticket prices are reasonable and actually one of the cheapest compared to some of the big clubs in europe, the board made a statement a few years ago about by increasing ticket prices would hit the fans harder than it would help the club's over all revenue.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I know bayern's season ticket prices are reasonable and actually one of the cheapest compared to some of the big clubs in europe, the board made a statement a few years ago about by increasing ticket prices would hit the fans harder than it would help the club's over all revenue.
Yeah we all know that prices in England are fucked up so that poors bastards stay out and let only middle-class watch games and blabla Thatcher and so on.
But i wanted to compare prices in Germany with Italy.

Because so far to get a season ticket for Juventus in the cheapest spot cost you 390€ if you renewed it or 410 to make a new one.

So i am curious how much top teams in Germany ask

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)