[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (81 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont believe i ever said EPL has a better atmosphere than Bundesliga? Believe what u want to believe though if that makes u sleep better at night.
You indeed never had and not the reason why I had mentioned you. But considering we had discussion about EPL atmosphere and that the posted pic perfectly represents the enhusiasm of some of the fans attending games there, suits that have hard time not to doze off, I thought it fitting to tease you a bit. No harm intended. :)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
You indeed never had and not the reason why I had mentioned you. But considering we had discussion about EPL atmosphere and that the posted pic perfectly represents the enhusiasm of some of the fans attending games there, suits that have hard time not to doze off, I thought it fitting to tease you a bit. No harm intended. :)
Well i agree the Bundesliga does have an amazing atmosphere, reminds me of Serie A before the league went to shit. I mean the atmosphere in England is good but nothing compared to how Italy used to be or Germany right now. I know u didn't mean any harm i thought u were implying something else thats all and i'm sorry :)

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Klopp said today that he's gonna play his best XI against Stuttgart on Friday and he's only rotating his players due to injuries/no complete match fitness or bad performances.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
expected line-up against stuttgart:
Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Sokratis, Schmelzer - Gündogan, Sahin - Kampl, Kagawa, Reus - Aubameyang

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
expected line-up against stuttgart:
Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Sokratis, Schmelzer - Gündogan, Sahin - Kampl, Kagawa, Reus - Aubameyang
OMG we are so butchering that team? Subotic? Kampl? Kagawa? Aubameyang? It's like we're playing some sort of made up PES team!

- - - Updated - - -

5-0 at the very least IMO.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
2-3 BvB FT

Bvb are playing some good football, they are back to pressing the hell out of their opponents
i was watching with like half an eye but to me it looked like they played ok-ish against absolutely horrible opposition.
they got quite lucky as well because stuttgart pretty much gave away the 3rd goal and bvb could/should have been down to 10 men after 30min ^^.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
i was watching with like half an eye but to me it looked like they played ok-ish against absolutely horrible opposition.
they got quite lucky as well because stuttgart pretty much gave away the 3rd goal and bvb could/should have been down to 10 men after 30min ^^.
Your right Stuttgart are a very poor side and justily last in the standings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)