[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (18 Viewers)

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
He got caught and he admitted to evading much more. It wasn't like he woke up one day and decided to confess.
He didnt get caught..Hoeneß did a self report of tax evasion, which is normally a secret, but of course it came out and everything that followed was a witch hunt. Maybe he would have been caught soon after his self report, but that is just pure speculation. Normally this self report is leading to immunity/tax amnesty, but the court decided, that this self report was not 100% correct thus not active.

He had a bank account in Switzerland only to gamble with shares..the money there was not black money that he carried there in secret. He gambled..lost..won..lost, but when he won, then he didnt pay the capital gains tax.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
Sadly Uli had to put himself in this situation and justice was delivered. His loss is a big one for Bayern Munich.

Its sad to see Messi and Barca escape tax fraud with a fine while Uli goes to jail. But who ever said the world is supposed to be fair....

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sadly Uli had to put himself in this situation and justice was delivered. His loss is a big one for Bayern Munich.

Its sad to see Messi and Barca escape tax fraud with a fine while Uli goes to jail. But who ever said the world is supposed to be fair....
Complaining about unfair treatment and injustice on a Juve forum - you couldn't get a better place to do it, lol.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
without paying taxes :agree:
thats his own money not Bayerns :agree:

"Looting" every other bundesliga side of their best talent in the process.
they dont have to sell to Bayern. its they own fault.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah. cuz Barca is protected as shit. damn midgets

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think it's sad he went to jail, he did admit it after all and came clean in the end.
You can make that argument if someone comes forward and admits the offence very early and when they have no reason to think they are about to be found out.

The issue with Hoeness, I believe, is that there was already some sort of investigation going on into his financial affairs at the point he confessed.

So it was too late for it to be seen as a true voluntary confession, so he wasn't eligible for more lenient treatment.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
but you come off mad jelous. I rememer you once said you will never talk about barca again because you thoguht they were disgusting...and that was like three years ago

yet you take every chance to post something against them.

I'm not attacking you, just seems a little odd to me consiering you're pretty rational in your arguments about other things
Maybe I am not reasonable when it comes to barca and those who defend them because I can't stand them and I can't stand the hype around them....but jealous? I don't see why I would be jealous from something I can't stand.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Max Kruse Goal :tuttosport:

Dortmund - Gladbach 1:2

[video=dailymotion;x1h7bod]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1h7bod_max-kruse-goal-borussia-dortmund-vs-moenchengladbach-0-2_sport[/video]

Pisczek :lol:

Apr 12, 2004
Dude, are we going to be able to keep Kroos?

- - - Updated - - -

German laws are swift, fair, and strict. They are not outlandishly so, but the Germans are not going to put up with shit those soft Iberians are.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4482056 said:
Dude, are we going to be able to keep Kroos?

- - - Updated - - -

German laws are swift, fair, and strict. They are not outlandishly so, but the Germans are not going to put up with $#@! those soft Iberians are.
At the moment Kroos said he would wait till after the season to start talks again so i wouldnt worry about it till then.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4482066 said:
What do you think though, think we are going to keep him or he is going to move on?
In my opinion i think Bayern will keep him, KHR and co. have said Bayern want to be strong even in the future and keeping Kroos would be a major part of that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'd feel bad for Kroos if he stays there. He doesn't seem to get as much time as the rest of the team and I think he deserves to be showcased a lot more.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
I'd feel bad for Kroos if he stays there. He doesn't seem to get as much time as the rest of the team and I think he deserves to be showcased a lot more.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I recommend those check those facts, Kroos has played the most minutes out of any Bayern midfielder this season :lol:
What about Shaquiri?
Funny you say that since Shaqiri's agent just said that Shaqiri will listen ti offers this summer since he hasnt gotten much playing time sadly...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)