[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (36 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It means that we ought to stop making fun of other leagues when Serie A is a laughing stock as it is.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
@Bayernstar

And this season the way things stand apart from Chelsea all EPL teams won't make in next round in CL, I guess EPL is shit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bayern is the strongest team in Europe probably.

They'd piss all over Serie A, even more than in Germany.
Talk about exaggerating. Bayern wouldn't be leading Serie A by 21 points, that's for sure, especially not with Juventus and Roma being in the form they are currently in, and not with Napoli being competitive. They'd probably still win the whole thing, but not by such a huge margin.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #646
    Talk about exaggerating. Bayern wouldn't be leading Serie A by 21 points, that's for sure, especially not with Juventus and Roma being in the form they are currently in, and not with Napoli being competitive. They'd probably still win the whole thing, but not by such a huge margin.
    Oh, right, because last season in CL we totally humiliated Bayern. Dude, what are you talking about? It would be walk in the park for Bayern in Italy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    You can't be that stubborn or that stupid. I refuse to believe it. I'm not saying Bayern won't win; they just won't win by such a huge margin. They'd probably finish 8-9 points ahead of us. It will be a much closely contested title race.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Oh, right, because last season in CL we totally humiliated Bayern. Dude, what are you talking about? It would be walk in the park for Bayern in Italy.
    Dooz, teams play each other twice in the league, the 21 points lead cannot be achieved by only playing your direct opponent these two times. When one superior team has 21 points half way through it only means that the rest of the league is piss poor. It happens to be that Dortmund this season has been off form in the league. Juventus are much better than other teams in Serie A but they were not able to put that difference even with a record point collected so far because Roma and Napoli are keeping pace. In Bundesliga all other teams are just fading.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #649
    Dooz, teams play each other twice in the league, the 21 points lead cannot be achieved by only playing your direct opponent these two times. When one superior team has 21 points half way through it only means that the rest of the league is piss poor. It happens to be that Dortmund this season has been off form in the league. Juventus are much better than other teams in Serie A but they were not able to put that difference even with a record point collected so far because Roma and Napoli are keeping pace. In Bundesliga all other teams are just fading.
    Your point is invalid simply because Bayern is lightyears ahead of Juve at the moment. Their depth is insane and yet we're on 6-9pts ahead of Roma (who only plays in one competition at this point).

I'm not saying Bundesliga is the best league ever, but they have more quality than Serie A at this point, simply because they have more good teams than Italian side. Roma is doing well but there's no way they'd be able to sustain in such way if they had 2 competitions (CL added).

Bayern is simply too strong, they could dominate in every league. Maybe not in every league, at least not with that point different, but they would surely dominate in Serie A.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Your point is invalid simply because Bayern is lightyears ahead of Juve at the moment. Their depth is insane and yet we're on 6-9pts ahead of Roma (who only plays in one competition at this point).

I'm not saying Bundesliga is the best league ever, but they have more quality than Serie A at this point, simply because they have more good teams than Italian side. Roma is doing well but there's no way they'd be able to sustain in such way if they had 2 competitions (CL added).

Bayern is simply too strong, they could dominate in every league. Maybe not in every league, at least not with that point different, but they would surely dominate in Serie A.
    We have up to this point lost only 9 points. Let's assume Bayern is in Serie A and have won ALL their matches they would have had at most 12 points lead over Juventus not 21. Thank you very much, I now know that you did not understand my point.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006

I'm not saying Bundesliga is the best league ever, but they have more quality than Serie A at this point, simply because they have more good teams than Italian side.
    Roma is doing well but there's no way they'd be able to sustain in such way if they had 2 competitions (CL added).

Like who?

Who the fuck would chose to play for Schalke instead of Milan or Inter for example even on their current form?

Bayern treat Dortmund like we would treat the likes of Siena, gets their players whenever they want to.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Leverkusen is third in the league and Shalke is the fourth. We all saw what they did in the CL at their home turf.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #653
    Dortmund who's stronger than Napoli and Roma.

Schalke is 4th but they made quite a nice achievement in the CL, unlike any (including us, yes) Italian team.

- - - Updated - - -

Leverkusen is third in the league and Shalke is the fourth. We all saw what they did in the CL at their home turf.
    Against Real Madrid...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Schalke is 4th but they made quite a nice achievement in the CL, unlike any (including us, yes) Italian team.

- - - Updated - - -

Against Real Madrid...
    If we play to our potential we can beat the shit out of Leverkusen and Shalke and even Dortmund.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #656
    If we play to our potential we can beat the shit out of Leverkusen and Shalke and even Dortmund.
    You just proved my point how in Italy there's only Juventus, who despite his strength, cannot beat Bayern.

If Bayern plays to its potential they can beat the shit out of us.

Dortmund would beat the shit out of Napoli and Roma. And I highly doubt we'd beat the shit out Dortmund, we'd hardly win. We we struggling with Copenhagen and Galata, so counting on that 'potential' is surely not enough.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Napoli beat Dortmund this year.
    Neither Napoli, Roma nor Fiorentina would lose 4-0 to PSG at home and 6-1 to Madrid at home.

- - - Updated - - -

You just proved my point how in Italy there's only Juventus, who despite his strength, cannot beat Bayern.

If Bayern plays to its potential they can beat the shit out of us.

Dortmund would beat the shit out of Napoli and Roma. And I highly doubt we'd beat the shit out Dortmund, we'd hardly win. We we struggling with Copenhagen and Galata, so counting on that 'potential' is surely not enough.
    You are still comparing Juve to Bayern where I totally agree that they are way superior.

I am talking about the rest of the league compared to the rest of the league.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Against Real Madrid...
    The only chokers were us, Napoli played great against both Dortmund and Arsenal, they were very unlucky to not qualify. Milan until now did good too, as much as I hate it to say they completely outplayed Atletico.

Us, Napoli, Roma, Milan and even Inter would beat the shit out of Leverkusen and Schalke.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #660
    Neither Napoli, Roma nor Fiorentina would lose 4-0 to PSG at home and 6-1 to Madrid at home.
    We've seen what is Roma capable of against Manchester not so long ago.

I am talking about the rest of the league compared to the rest of the league.
    It's this simple: Bundesliga has two top teams to offer while Italy offers one, one club that choked this year and didn't go through group stages in a shit group. On the other hand, German teams will qualify for 1/4 of the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)