[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (16 Viewers)

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
Bild: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/b...io-euro-durch-allianz-deal-34634996.bild.html

Sport1: http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/newspage_844430.html

Allianz AG will become the third big shareholder. Supposedly they are paying 110 million Euro for 8.33% of the club (Adidas paid 75 mil€ in 2001 for 10% and Audi paid 90 for 9.09% in 2009)

As KHR has said repeatedly, that any future money from shareholders would not be used for transfers,but for infrastructure only. Meaning stadium and youth center. Bild sources say the entire 110 mil€ will be used to pay off the stadium.

What this means for us:

-Uli used to say the stadium will be paid off in 2016 or 2017 and when it's paid off, we will have between 25 and 30mil€ extra to spend every single year and that money will be invested in the team
-> After Allianz AG acquires 8.33% the stadium (340 mil€) will be paid off in full and our profits should increase by 25-30 mil€ every year.

-No US investor. There was speculation about an american investor.
-> Bayern will have three major shareholder, Adidas, Audi and Allianz -> AAA or A³, all German companies, no US, Chinese or arab investors

-The 8.33% going to Allianz AG causes an increase in capital that Adidas and Audi did not follow. This means that each of A³ now holds 8.33% of the FC Bayern AG.

- Deloitte valued the club at 1.3 bil. dollars if I remember correctly (2013 Forbes or something). 8.33% at 110 would mean that 100% of our shares are worth 1.3 bil.€

All in all today is a good day for Bayern.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4453157 said:
Allianz sponsors the stadium anyway, so they are just really paying off something they already pay for, kind of funny.

What is the outstanding amount of the stadium?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we get Draxler and can keep Kroos.
I don't know how much but the reports say that the stadium debt will finally be paid off so im not worried...

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;4453157 said:
Allianz sponsors the stadium anyway, so they are just really paying off something they already pay for, kind of funny.

What is the outstanding amount of the stadium?

I hope we get Draxler and can keep Kroos.
Both times they were giving money to Bayern but this time they are getting ownership in exchange (of writing off their loan to Bayern??). Now Allianz get their money back if they sell their stake in Bayern to somebody else, previously they could only get the money back if and when Bayern paid the interest and the principal (loan) amount.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
Both times they were giving money to Bayern but this time they are getting ownership in exchange (of writing off their loan to Bayern??). Now Allianz get their money back if they sell their stake in Bayern to somebody else, previously they could only get the money back if and when Bayern paid the interest and the principal (loan) amount.
Actually they get no real type of ownership other than the share they recieve. German corporate law states that when a group of shareholders hold 25% +1 of shares in a company then they have the right to block decisions made by the board called "block minority". Currently Bayern's shareholders knows as the three A's(Adidas, Audi, and Allianz)have 24.9% of Bayern's shares meaning they have no say on decisions made by the club.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What do Bundesliga-watchers think of Toprak at Leverkusen?

Maybe I just happen to catch the games when he plays well, but whenever I see him I think he's got the potential to become a very good player.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

Maybe I just happen to catch the games when he plays well, but whenever I see him I think he's got the potential to become a very good player.
I've watched a couple of games for Bayer where he was easily beaten in a one on one multiple times.

The Bundesliga certainly makes it really difficult to rate defenders though. Especially CBs.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I hear his wrecking is top class.

Apr 12, 2004
Actually they get no real type of ownership other than the share they recieve. German corporate law states that when a group of shareholders hold 25% +1 of shares in a company then they have the right to block decisions made by the board called "block minority". Currently Bayern's shareholders knows as the three A's(Adidas, Audi, and Allianz)have 24.9% of Bayern's shares meaning they have no say on decisions made by the club.
That's so smart.

I don't know, I've not seen a game with a Bundesliga team since the Club World Championship. The stopped carrying games in the States, and I'm not going to get up mad early to watch games, I have a social life, and a reputation to live down to.
I hear his wrecking is top class.
Funny, I heard that about his donger.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;4453751 said:
That's so smart.

I don't know, I've not seen a game with a Bundesliga team since the Club World Championship. The stopped carrying games in the States, and I'm not going to get up mad early to watch games, I have a social life, and a reputation to live down to.
Funny, I heard that about his donger.

Gol TV carries them

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4453887 said:
I don't have other providers! Plus I moved and have little in the way of disposable funds, like a poorist.
You should have opened with that post instead of claiming you have a social life.

Burke :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)