[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (25 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
In the heart of the European football super club that is Bayern Munich the chairman, former international centre-forward Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, is steadily explaining some finer detail in the story of how they reached where they are today. It is a tale of relentless progression by a member-owned club, masterminded by the former players Rummenigge, Franz Beckenbauer and above all, since 1979, the president Uli Hoeness, fundamentally different from the clubs-for-sale, eyewatering ticket prices, sheikh- and oligarch-funded spectacle of the Premier League.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...esliga-global-expansion-karl-heinz-rummenigge
The Guardian furiously wank themselves off over certain clubs, while they criticise every move and blow every "crisis" out of proportion for others.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Bayern's rise has been pretty spectacular to be honest.Not that they were pushovers before,but they manner in which they are bitchslapping opponents left right and center these days is pretty awe inspiring.They So it's pretty natural for the media to drool over them.I'll be very surprised if Bayern don't win the CL again this time.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
Poor management is like a plague in the Bundesliga, clubs like Monchengladbach, Wolfsburg, BvB, S04, Bremen, Hamburg, Stuttgart, and dont get me started with Neverkusen have all had the chance to overtake Bayern but always seem to shoot themselves in the foot. Especially Hertha Berlin who are the capital club yet have spent most of their time in the second division up until recently. The way BvB have dealt with Gotze and Lewa was ridiulous in my opinion. You dont have a talented player like Gotze go for €37m and Lewa should never be allowed to walk if your trying to build your club. Especially Stuttgart and Bremen who let world class players like Ozil and Khedira go for chump change. Leverkusen seemed to have learnt their lesson and Voller doesnt sell to anyone who is called "Bayern Munich" but if the rumors r true losing a player like Sam for €2.5m is horrible by management standards. Look at the way clubs like Porto and Benfica have pretty much declared "if you want our players your gonna give us an arm and a leg" that is what BuLi clubs need to do if they want to succeed. Porto and Benfica's management realize they will probably not challenge for the top accolades in Europe, wont be able to keep their star players but once they see they have something special they slap a €50m+ release clause on him and they laugh to the bank and sign another promising youngster to replace what they just lost. Im not saying they will win the UCL like Bayern but they will be hell of a lot more competitive.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Poor management is like a plague in the Bundesliga, clubs like Monchengladbach, Wolfsburg, BvB, S04, Bremen, Hamburg, Stuttgart, and dont get me started with Neverkusen have all had the chance to overtake Bayern but always seem to shoot themselves in the foot. Especially Hertha Berlin who are the capital club yet have spent most of their time in the second division up until recently. The way BvB have dealt with Gotze and Lewa was ridiulous in my opinion. You dont have a talented player like Gotze go for €37m and Lewa should never be allowed to walk if your trying to build your club. Especially Stuttgart and Bremen who let world class players like Ozil and Khedira go for chump change. Leverkusen seemed to have learnt their lesson and Voller doesnt sell to anyone who is called "Bayern Munich" but if the rumors r true losing a player like Sam for €2.5m is horrible by management standards. Look at the way clubs like Porto and Benfica have pretty much declared "if you want our players your gonna give us an arm and a leg" that is what BuLi clubs need to do if they want to succeed. Porto and Benfica's management realize they will probably not challenge for the top accolades in Europe, wont be able to keep their star players but once they see they have something special they slap a €50m+ release clause on him and they laugh to the bank and sign another promising youngster to replace what they just lost. Im not saying they will win the UCL like Bayern but they will be hell of a lot more competitive.
@Völler you only sell to bayern??

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I had some time to read about Lewandowski's transfer now and this is not fucking fair that one of the most wealthiest if not the wealthiest club got a top5 striker in the world for free :sergio: And it's not like they need him.
Who's next? Reus?

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I had some time to read about Lewandowski's transfer now and this is not $#@!ing fair that one of the most wealthiest if not the wealthiest club got a top5 striker in the world for free :sergio: And it's not like they need him.
Who's next? Reus?
No, Bayern dont need Reus..they dont need anybody else from Dortmund.

The next one in line is Rode from Frankfurt on a Bosman too. Kicker ll run this story today again, that its already a done deal.

No big surprise though, as it has also been an open secret since last summer.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Hitzlsperger "I was with a girl for 8 yrs, we also planned a wedding, but thinking about the future I realized I wanted to live with a man."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)