[GER] Bundesliga 2011/2012 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2011
even though I obviously hoped for a Dortmund victory, I saw a draw as a good result. Moenchengladbach's coach has them doing quite well. I remember him doing well with Hertha Berlin before they went down.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Wow Papadopolous, really is massive,see how high he leaped for his goal,and the first how he fought real hard to get the header for the first goal..
Bundesliga really has good commentators..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Stuttgart have signed Gotoku Sakai on loan from Albirex Niigata. He's a 20 year old right back. His mother is German so I assume he knows at least some of the language.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cheese, this is a different Sakai, the one you saw is Hiroki Sakai from Kashiwa Reysol. This guy is also a right back, around the same age, but a different player. Very confusing, I know.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hannover coach asks his players to reveal their sexual desires

Hannover's players have been asked to disclose their sexual interests as part of a survey designed to help their coach understand them better.

The psychological test, to be undertaken on a voluntary basis by the Bundesliga club's squad, includes statements such as: "I am what you could call sexually unrestrained"; "I want any sex I can get" or "I have a lot of erotic fantasies", which players can evaluate on a scale of -3 to +3.

The club's coach, Mirko Slomka, said he had already completed the 128 questions, and the players were free to see his responses if they wanted.

Slomka told Bild: "With this test I know how I can best reach each player."

The club said participating in the Reiss motivation profile, developed by the US psychologist Steven Reiss, was voluntary. Any answers received will then by evaluated by a the club's "motivation consultant" Peter Boltersdorf.

According to the Reiss theory, humans are driven by 16 basic desires, and the test will highlight each individual's core values and goals.

Boltersdorf said: "Each player needs different conditions to perform at his best over a long period. This is what I have to look into. Every player should have the feeling that his individuality is being considered."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/11/hannover-sexual-desires-psychological-survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)